Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #67 August 2020

pulo filipe

1 hour ago, The Earl said:

I think the change is already in full swing. Unfortunately, I can't translate anything from the conversations in the apartment because my subscription has expired. When someone talks about change, he should justify it in some way. Just so much Leora's last action was on August 7th, 2020, I think she's going to have fun outside the apartment. I don't care about malia, she can stay away completely.
I don't think leora's new friend will come into the apartment either, otherwise he would have been there for a coffee or something else. I think she will keep him away from the apartment.
I hope this soap opera will end soon ...

Logic, says that you can terminate this "soap opera " immediately  !!  But then you would have to find someone, somewhere, or something, else to satisfy your desire to be unhappy !

Kindly feel free to enjoy your displeasure !!! Unfortunately, you are the only one who has access to the key. To either your happiness, or displeasure !

Click !!! - - - - - - - - - - - IT IS GONE !!!!!😑

• Like 4
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

4 hours ago, The Earl said:

I think the change is already in full swing. Unfortunately, I can't translate anything from the conversations in the apartment because my subscription has expired. When someone talks about change, he should justify it in some way. Just so much Leora’s last action was on August 7th, 2020, I think she’s going to have fun outside the apartment. I don't care about malia, she can stay away completely.
I don't think leora's new friend will come into the apartment either, otherwise he would have been there for a coffee or something else. I think she will keep him away from the apartment.
I hope this soap opera will end soon ...

There have actually been changes there since back in January when her friend arrived to become her roommate. There were some occasions that occurred that were done so to project that certain things may have been progressing in a certain direction with the two that obviously in reality must have not been. Apparently, there were multiple occasions that occurred that more than likely did so only as ploys in attempts to drive up potential future viewer participation there.

The main reasons for her friend even being there, is besides being offered an opportunity to acquire some money because of having a child elsewhere back in her homeland, but also as well as while doing so having an opportunity of them being company to one another while she is and has been there.

Chances are that if not for the affects of the virus, she would have already left to return to her homeland last month which was six months after she arrived. If there was only a six month visa, it would have ended then if not for travel restrictions. It could very well be that she will be leaving to return to her homeland and her child as soon as she can, which may be soon in the near future.

Although there have also been other noticable changes there as well relating to her friend who has been there the longest, I believe aside from benefitting quite a number of viewers, it has also benefitted them both by her being there, and feel that it may be unfortunate that their closeness of friendship may not progress much more at all, if any at all before she does leave there.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1