Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #68 August 2020

miscvoyeur

26 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Malia is doing her weekly scheduled pussy rubbing on Leora and the two of them look like they could be doing their taxes... this shit is so awful it's actually comical.

I think Malia would like to go further but it is Leora who shuts things down. Frustrating for her and us!!!! I do think it is in danger of becoming a 'timed show' which would be a tragedy and goes against everything that made Leora special - her natural state where she was authentic in everything she did. 

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, van the man said:

I think Malia would like to go further but it is Leora who shuts things down. Frustrating for her and us!!!! I do think it is in danger of becoming a 'timed show' which would be a tragedy and goes against everything that made Leora special - her natural state where she was authentic in everything she did. 

I think one day soon Malia will slide a finger in and then it will real.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

48 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Malia is doing her weekly scheduled pussy rubbing on Leora and the two of them look like they could be doing their taxes... this shit is so awful it's actually comical.

Visually this was extremely nice to look at, but unfortunately it doesn't represent real life between a female and they're best friends, but more of a performance art show

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

good night beautiful girls so cute so good and handsome

Leora and Malia and sexy girl

👸🌟👯

good evening 

Good Morning  

🐨  🗼  👯  🐈   🐴 🦨  🐿️  🐶  🐱  💀  🔭 🏍️   🌟🕵️🌶️n hf😁 x😈

We are a big family 

until tomorrow friends 

See you soon 

🐈😘