Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #68 August 2020

miscvoyeur

20 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

I've never tried to claim or insinuate that I don't like them or what they do mc56. Because it's actually to the contrary, and it also so happens that there others as well who would enjoy seeing more of something more genuine, and of something that's not as much false pretenses in those types of scenarios or situations as well. I tell it as I see it occur and those types of scenarios and situations are certainly not done just because they are friends or just because they are doing them for the benefits of possible viewers. If they want to only massage one another, then perhaps they should only massage one another and not pander to the cams by pretending they are going to do something else for an underlying reason.

I didn´t mention any names Nich and I know that you´re always fair in your comments about what the girls in this apartment is doing.It´s all the other trolls that keeps me going mad.And yes,I have also been frustrated the last 2 weeks

about that nothing have occured and yes I know that Leora had her period so that´s 1 reason that nothing could occur.But do I complain about it,no.Because I don´t care.Time will show us what Leora is capable of,we just have to have

patience.I love Leora very much and I should never complain on her.

• Like 3
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 2