Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #68 August 2020

miscvoyeur

3 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

We wasn't referring to any participants other than those usually referred to here at the time jugg.

The participants in RLC are as one. I don't care who says different. My mind is made up.

9 minutes ago, jugghead said:

I am referring to all tenants.

And I'm referring to your response comment to HF's response comments on the previous page and above that he made in response to one of my post comments. We were not speaking of or referring to Malena or any other rlc participant other than those usually referred to in this thread.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

And I'm referring to your response comment to HF's response comments on the previous page and above that he made in response to one of my post comments. We were not speaking of or referring to Malena or any other rlc participant other than those usually referred to in this thread.

Nick, I can't find what HFB said. Please repost it here, sir.

8 minutes ago, jugghead said:

Nick, I can't find what HFB said. Please repost it here, sir.

It's on the previous page jugg. Page #5, ninth post down, your forth post you made on the page. There is HF's post you responded to mentioning Malena. HF and I were referring to L & M. Not Malena or anyone else of rlc at the time.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

It's on the previous page jugg. Page #5, ninth post down, your forth post you made on the page. There is HF's post you responded to mentioning Malena. HF and I were referring to L & M. Not Malena or anyone else of rlc at the time.

Nick I don't see it. Besides, Harley and I are cool now for a few months.

Don't care anymore what people think of me here. I am way past it. Please show respect to the ladies as if you had to say mean things to their faces while your mother watches. It is unacceptable. I urge others that respect woman to say the same.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1