If you could add one cam.....

Dth

Guest Squirrel

I'm up for the inclusion of animal cams.

Preferably Meercat, Agent Dog, or Qualude (Maya's dog).

Isabel's little rat dog wouldn't hold still long enough for a decent shot, and Maya's fish are clearly out of the running...

I think that would be a good idea. We know nothing about Alina or her chubby and fat friends. A mic would help. Alina is a sexy girl with a great body (not keen on her oriental looks) and she certainly knows how to use it.

They have even got rid of the blanket when they have sex. They now have great sessions but the lighting is shit.

In fact sound, lighting and camera positions are terrible. The whole apartment needs upgrading with better cameras. The apartment could also do with being redecorated in bright colours!!!

We know nothing about Alina or her chubby and fat friends. A mic would help. Alina is a sexy girl with a great body (not keen on her oriental looks) and she certainly knows how to use it.

They now have great sessions but the lighting is shit.

In fact sound, lighting and camera positions are terrible. The whole apartment needs upgrading with better cameras.

Restoring the night vision in the lounge room and hallway would be a start, it still works in the kitchen, but who wants to see an empty kitchen at night.

We know nothing about Alina or her chubby and fat friends. A mic would help. Alina is a sexy girl with a great body (not keen on her oriental looks) and she certainly knows how to use it.

They now have great sessions but the lighting is shit.

In fact sound, lighting and camera positions are terrible. The whole apartment needs upgrading with better cameras.

Restoring the night vision in the lounge room and hallway would be a start, it still works in the kitchen, but who wants to see an empty kitchen at night.

And for those that can't quite seem to get enough, toilet cams would be nice. wink.gif LOL

Guest Squirrel

And for those that can quite seem to get enough, toilet cams would be nice. wink.gif LOL

That would be a bit more than enough. :P

I can handle tbg's penchant for feet, and I prefer an expressive pretty face, but that would be asking for way more than we can handle. Besides, Motherless deals with that shit. Literally.

Thank god I saw your " wink.gif LOL" or I would have assumed bizarre intent. :D

Make sure you know that there are many I wouldn't get near. I look, but they have to be exceptionally well taken care of for me to say anything to the owners.

These days anything you say can be taken as offensive. Men are no longer allowed to compliment women. It seems just a friendy smile can get you dirty looks and arrested.

Thank you Libtards for your contributions.