Allison & Roger (2020) Part #1

no seriously, how the hell do you expect this apt to survive? Alison and Roger are not super beautifful to keep you hooked watching them all the time when they have sex,now they dont even got naked while everyone was fucking, or they expect that guest would be coming and having sex while they cook dinner or having a smoke?i dont want to rush, but i give them one month 🙂 i was expecting more from @Mira&Henry

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, moonlight89 said:

no seriously, how the hell do you expect this apt to survive? Alison and Roger are not super beautifful to keep you hooked watching them all the time when they have sex,now they dont even got naked while everyone was fucking, or they expect that guest would be coming and having sex while they cook dinner or having a smoke?i dont want to rush, but i give them one month 🙂 i was expecting more from @Mira&Henry

Well maybe they will losen up or the place could simply be a place for hot parties when Mira & Henry are there...

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well maybe they will losen up or the place could simply be a place for hot parties when Mira & Henry are there...

if they didnt losen up by now, i doubt they will. now why they would go and make hot parties in that place and give away $$$ for someone who doesnt support the parties 😕 anyway i have nothing against this couple, as they already dont interest me by their behavior.lets see how it will turn out.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, moonlight89 said:

if they didnt losen up by now, i doubt they will. now why they would go and make hot parties in that place and give away $$$ for someone who doesnt support the parties 😕 anyway i have nothing against this couple, as they already dont interest me by their behavior.lets see how it will turn out.

One of the weirdest opening parties when you look at the participants but one of the best when you look at the action 😁

• Like 1