Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #70 August 2020

HarleyFatboy

7 minutes ago, philo said:

Malia has become so very, very hot ! I wish there was some way I could pay Leora not to come back...ever ! 

Funny I think the opposite...hope we are not falling out over this ...probably some way I might be able to pay you not to say it 🙂

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, brian smith said:

I could be flippant and say that only decent girl's would masturbate in front of half the world...But not whores or prostitutes

No I do not agree that them names should be aimed at anyone on here...but that can be regulated by the powers that be and given a warning if deemed to be over the top..

But other criticism of any of them should be open to debate as in the very definition of a word called the Forum... 

Yes it should be regulated by the powers that be, but alas sometimes it isnt, perhaps being adults we should be capable of regulating ourselves. So you have a scenario of someone being too explicit with a criticism and someone else responding....Result!  All out verbal war....                                                                                                                                                                         And then of course there are those who's sole aim in life is to bait people, sometimes they are successful and sometimes not but it doesn't deter them....each to their own way of enjoyment I guess.

• Like 1