Does anybody understand why they got so angry at each other after the best sex

Guest silversurfer2013

Guest silversurfer2013

i dont get it and i hate i cant understand russian. now for a first time they seems to have some better sex and even paul tried out some new stuff, but now they are fighting, does anybody know about what?

Guest silversurfer2013

but do you understand what they are angry about, it depends a bit if it is a serious issue in their relation or eventually just something they misunderstood each other. they are still young and living together is a difficult task to achieve, and once you have achieved it and come to a mutual understanding then i may get boring, so some stormy weathers are ok in a relation, but normally it is the other way round, having a fight and argue and then again being nice and having the most emotional sex. this is what i experienced in my relation.

Guest silversurfer2013

.. and now they are hiding all together, guess they sometimes still need an escape spot and therefore are very aware of their exposure. and its phsychologically sure of interest, that they are less shy and embarrassed to have sex in front of a open public and then again being embarrassed and trying to be out of the picture if they have a fight. i just hope they are will come out undamaged from the project, those pictures will be on for ever and leora will always be facing this project whatever she will do later, i hope she is a strong lady, Paul will be out and forgotten fast, its always the girl who is on and viral, never the boy

Regarding the fights... I guess it's quite hard living in an appartment with an 24h audience. I guess the surveilance part is a big issue in their fights. Leora may hear things at work about her privatelife. Probably that's why she often is the one crying. Paul don't seem to get the same amount of "outside preassure" maby because he has no job.

Guest silversurfer2013

those are all only MAYBEs is there nobody in the forum who can understand russian??? i just cant believe this. this is a world unique project and no other nationality is having this, so there must be a russian audience who listens and can explain. and i believe right it must be a horrific pressure for a normal twen like her, to be monitored from strangers and people who may know her. opens up many horrifying scenarios for stalkers and would like to be boyfriends. i would personally as well be scared just being Paul

Guest Squirrel

Silver do the Russians know about CC? maybe they have there own board.

Russia doesn't show up in the CamCaps Alexa ratings. Perhaps Putin has blocked them.

Or, perhaps, Russians are here but they wish to maintain their cover.