What's up - Meet me in the open chat room

hope it works because these idiotic fights, criticisms, who cares about 4 pages of your opinions and trying to prove you are right etc.  just ruin the experience and mood of the forum.

i tend to read posts in hopes of a fun response   TO THE PICTURE  and gratitude to the generous effort of the poster  ..... or to catch up on some gossip or who's that fine guest            with the rockin rack visiting Carla & Yani...... and other than that,  it  pisses us off when we see some action on main page hoping for new captures and its someone complaining about nonsense or asking  for re-posts ( those I can understand and fair to ask -usually with good manners) .... but good luck because the complainers don't care of the quality or mood of the forum and just want to get  heard for self importance or too lazy to 'take it outside'  as is evidenced in the chat portion that already exists within each apt page doesn't get used ...these same negative, self centred ones don't go there , let alone an outside chat area.....

of course the good members will because they care about the forum and this effort to improve....but???????????? we'll see right ...at least this is a solution to the clutter of BS and nonsense that ruins and fills the pages .... 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

so i just went there ...wrote a great piece on Kitty and it said over 300 character ...well besides being well  under 300...it kept blocking me ( a glitch to fix) but 300 or any limit is a non starter .... I lost a masterpiece on Kitty .....so I won't return or use it,  sorry..... I would rather fight thru this existing shit show then go outside for random chat.... personal messages take care of that and that newchat forum is just randon and not  targeted to the apt. so what is the point ....just let it go 

21 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

so i just went there ...wrote a great piece on Kitty and it said over 300 character ...well besides being well  under 300...it kept blocking me ( a glitch to fix) but 300 or any limit is a non starter .... I lost a masterpiece on Kitty .....so I won't return or use it,  sorry..... I would rather fight thru this existing shit show then go outside for random chat.... personal messages take care of that and that newchat forum is just randon and not  targeted to the apt. so what is the point ....just let it go 

We will see what the Admin can do about that issue, thanks for bringing it to our attention.

Just now, Thestarider said:

What is that suppose to mean Noldus ?

if you use the username in the open chat, you got the error Too long message! Only allow 300 characters.

Well, I did some tests now and as you can see (in the chat) some is ok

But not 

Noldus 2020-09-01 17-24-53-065.jpg

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

if you use the username in the open chat, you got the error Too long message! Only allow 300 characters.

Well, I did some tests now and as you can see (in the chat) some is ok

But not 

Noldus 2020-09-01 17-24-53-065.jpg  0

Ok Thanks I will pass this along to the Admin and we will see if we can get that fixed. When we all used the chat before was this a problem ? I remember that we could post videos and all kinds of things.

10 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Ok Thanks I will pass this along to the Admin and we will see if we can get that fixed. When we all used the chat before was this a problem ? I remember that we could post videos and all kinds of things.

It's a long time ago, I do not remember