Back by popular demand: Girl's Secret Fantasy Diary!

woodworker

Come on girls, there's no turning back now, the road has been paved for you by the likes of Squirrel, TBG, and myself.

For we know that Victoria isn't the only one with a secret.

So be brave like our own adorable little Kitten.

You'll be completely cloaked in anonymity, so there's no reason to be shy.

I'll even help start you out.

Dear Diary,

Sometimes as a girl I secretly dream of,... ?

And fellas, if this doesn't prove fruitful,... Well, at least I tried.

I don't know how many girls might wander into 'The Old Dudes Board', But hopefully Kitten has a few female friends out there.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear diary,

sometimes i secretly dream of being a sugar baby and being able to pay my way through art college by hanging out with old men and hopefully not having sex with them. Unless its John hamm then sex away

Also ps- Dont forget to pick up your new undies from VS the black ones are on sale

Mmmmmm. Black panties. 8) Though I like just about any panties. But I'll never understand how girls can wear those thongs. I mean, how good can a string up the crack of you ass feel anyway? :P

It doesnt, i call those my " Im out of underwear fuck okay lets just wear this ill do more laundry tonight"

Mmmmmm. Black panties. 8) Though I like just about any panties. But I'll never understand how girls can wear those thongs. I mean, how good can a string up the crack of you ass feel anyway? :P

It doesnt, i call those my " Im out of underwear fuck okay lets just wear this ill do more laundry tonight"

I don't think I'll ever run out of underwear or socks. I have 2 drawers full of each.