Martina's Guests Fan Page

So, let me get this straight...Martina's guests gave the viewers something to look at and discuss last night and now I read in another apartments thread that the guests of Martina's is leaving.  Was this a one and done kind of thing?  Was the mission accomplished?  What is going on in the mindsets of these tenants?  Are they sitting around the house thinking....we must do something to improve the number of hits our apartment is getting.  I know....let's invite my brother from another mother over and tell him to bring a lady friend with him and have them give the audience something different for a change.  We can shove them in the guest room (worse room of apartment from what I can remember) and hope for the best.  Sorry all...I just had to do it!

22 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

So, let me get this straight...Martina's guests gave the viewers something to look at and discuss last night and now I read in another apartments thread that the guests of Martina's is leaving.  Was this a one and done kind of thing?  Was the mission accomplished?  What is going on in the mindsets of these tenants?  Are they sitting around the house thinking....we must do something to improve the number of hits our apartment is getting.  I know....let's invite my brother from another mother over and tell him to bring a lady friend with him and have them give the audience something different for a change.  We can shove them in the guest room (worse room of apartment from what I can remember) and hope for the best.  Sorry all...I just had to do it!

These two never have had a lot of company. What company they do have doesnt stay very long. I think part of the problem is the apartment itself. Look at it. Compared to some of the others its an eyesore. That kitchen (if you can call it that) is barley big enough to cook for two. That mattress in the spare room is barley big enough for 1. Why would they want to stay?

2 minutes ago, JYBRD said:

These two never have had a lot of company. What company they do have doesnt stay very long. I think part of the problem is the apartment itself. Look at it. Compared to some of the others its an eyesore. That kitchen (if you can call it that) is barley big enough to cook for two. That mattress in the spare room is barley big enough for 1. Why would they want to stay?

I understand what you are saying, from what I remember about the apartment you hit the nail on the head. You have to understand that it's been over 3 years since i've seen the apartment but back then the video quality was piss poor at best, the guest room had the worst quality of all and like you said, a bed big enough for barely one person.  I was just poking fun with what I posted above so please Martina...don't take it to heart!  It's always interesting reading when guests show up to various apartments and I know it's due to people being complacent with tenants that have been on RLC for any length of time.  I was just trying to have a little fun in a bastardly kind of way.

Whatever the relationship the lovely lady with the pierced nipples has with beardy doesn’t really bother me; for me she has one of the best pair of boobs and arse on the circuit currently and she can give great head by the looks of her performance last night; wonder if she eats pussy just as enthusiastically 🤔. I’d love to see her in an apt of her own to see more of her; the revamped b4 would be nice 🤪🙏

1 minute ago, happyman88 said:

Whatever the relationship the lovely lady with the pierced nipples has with beardy doesn’t really bother me; for me she has one of the best pair of boobs and arse on the circuit currently and she can give great head by the looks of her performance last night; wonder if she eats pussy just as enthusiastically 🤔. I’d love to see her in an apt of her own to see more of her; the revamped b4 would be nice 🤪🙏

sounds like she's a good candidate for just that lol

• 3 months later...

I've been pretty much Leora fan only for the last seven years, but I'm new being a fan of Martina. Hoping RLC explore using Martina more as she is a very attractive woman.

On 12/19/2020 at 9:48 AM, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Excuse me but, Martina nude in bed then why the hell isn't Alberto making love to her. What a waste of a beautiful young woman!!!

have you ever been in a relationship and lived with that person?

11 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

No Alberto and I haven't been in a relationship.

It shows when you make comments like this:

On 12/19/2020 at 4:48 AM, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Excuse me but, Martina nude in bed then why the hell isn't Alberto making love to her. What a waste of a beautiful young woman!!!

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

So now RLC has Martina hanging out with the gov girls just how long before martina brings one home to share with alberto seeing as RLC is pushing threesomes

RLC doesn't "have" her doing anything. It was her desire to visit these places.

• Like 1