What do you think about the new CC rules from 1. September?

Noldus

What do you think about the new CC rules from 1 September.  

112 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think about the new CC rules from 1. September?

• They are hopeless, I want the general threads back under each apartment
    • They are ok, It's much better now
    • I do not care how it is

Guest Peeker Seeker

I hate it personally, you all should lobby to have the name changed to the ChaChat site, because it no longer even begins to resemble a forum of any kind. Page after page of locked threads that are all the same. Crazy that the people who run this site would let that happen. All of the those who like the forum concept must have left CamCaps for greener pastures and the true forum experience instead of the chat site this place has become. Very sad what has become of a once great voguer forum for RLC.

Guest Peeker Seeker

So I just went back and read the Forum Admins post and why the change was made. This new change just took effect less than 12 hours ago, and none of you even tried to go along with the change. Man that is unbelievable that you all are such creatures of habit and not open to change. 

I agree with the change and why it was changed.

10 minutes ago, Peeker Seeker said:

So I just went back and read the Forum Admins post and why the change was made. This new change just took effect less than 12 hours ago, and none of you even tried to go along with the change. Man that is unbelievable that you all are such creatures of habit and not open to change. 

I agree with the change and why it was changed.

They tried introducing this change last year...or was it the year before. Didn't work then and won't work now...Imo there was fuck all wrong with the forum so why change it...

• Like 5
  • Upvote 3

Guest Peeker Seeker
3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

They tried introducing this change last year...or was it the year before. Didn't work then and won't work now...Imo there was fuck all wrong with the forum so why change it...

Mr. Chili sir, I am sorry to disagree with you, but what you have here is not a forum. It is some sort of chat site. A forum has multiple threads for discussion and this one has nothing but locked threads about the same topic. 6 pages of locked threads in the Leora and Malia topic, and that is ridiculous. Maybe there are 4 or 5 unlocked threads for discussion.

2 minutes ago, Peeker Seeker said:

Mr. Chili sir, I am sorry to disagree with you, but what you have here is not a forum. It is some sort of chat site. A forum has multiple threads for discussion and this one has nothing but locked threads about the same topic. 6 pages of locked threads in the Leora and Malia topic, and that is ridiculous. Maybe there are 4 or 5 unlocked threads for discussion.

They've only locked the threads in anticipation of the new format...Generally there's a shitload of chat and debate going on Peeker...honest 😉

• Like 3

Guest Peeker Seeker
2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

They've only locked the threads in anticipation of the new format...Generally there's a shitload of chat and debate going on Peeker...honest 😉

Sir, if that is fact the case, why are there not many new threads for discussion ? It has been 12 hours, and all I see here is complaining about this change to make it a real forum instead a bunch of locked threads about the same chat topic.