Kim's Tight Little Ass

I don't know about the rest of the members here, but I would like to see Kim get her beautiful perfect tight little ass filled with a huge cock that would make her quit laughing and giggling during her sexual activity and gasp in sexual pleasure that she has never dreamed or fantasized about before. That incredibly tight little bum hole of hers is definitely virginal territory and needs a little anal destruction.

Oh shit Rider wake up you are only dreaming wet dreams again. 🤣😉😈

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Thestarider said:

I don't know about the rest of the members here, but I would like to see Kim get her beautiful perfect tight little ass filled with a huge cock that would make her quit laughing and giggling during her sexual activity and gasp in sexual pleasure that she has never dreamed or fantasized about before. That incredibly tight little bum hole of hers is definitely virginal territory and needs a little anal destruction.

Oh shit Rider wake up you are only dreaming wet dreams again. 🤣😉😈

Yes, but ideally with the tool of her own BF. These shows have become way too superficial.

If they want to go way further with this kind of swinger events, they should make it for themself, because they have fun doing it.

8 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Yes, but ideally with the tool of her own BF. These shows have become way too superficial.

If they want to go way further with this kind of swinger events, they should make it for themself, because they have fun doing it.

what shows, they are the only ones i have seen that are doing less every time instead of more

1 hour ago, Teedoff said:

Does anybody have a video of her actually fucking?  I watched her in several different apartments over the past couple years and never saw her take a cock.  If she ever did I'd like to see it.

during her first participation in RLC she was in a relationship with Kenny as COV in B3, so yes she has already had sex with a man 😉

• Like 1

Yes, I remember her with Kenny the slob, but never saw her getting it on with him.  I would like to see a M-F video; just wondering if one exists online.  She and Amanda would often get it on towards the last days of that apartment.

• Haha 1

She is packing, but it looks like it will be a short trip.  I think she is moving back to B4 this weekend.

Masha returning to Italy after this weekend also makes sense if the villa is re-opening.

And Nellie seems to like Kim's ass.