Martina & Alberto topic to comment special moments(guests included)

Agree with x19 she is very happy with Alberto and from what i seen in this years they have an active active sexual life,she is more extrovert than him,he is more reserved,they seem a happy couple and had a good number of good times watching them.Hopefuly her brother and the great guest girl will now become more regular visits.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

On 9/2/2020 at 11:32 AM, ze81 said:

Agree with x19 she is very happy with Alberto and from what i seen in this years they have an active active sexual life,she is more extrovert than him,he is more reserved,they seem a happy couple and had a good number of good times watching them.Hopefuly her brother and the great guest girl will now become more regular visits.

For the most part. Ive seen her brother there different times before. I got the impression her brother and Alberto werent all that friendly. Youre right when you say he is reserved almost to the point of being on the outside looking in at times. Ive seen that different times too.

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, JYBRD said:

For the most part. Ive seen her brother there different times before. I got the impression her brother and Alberto werent all that friendly. Youre right when you say he is reserved almost to the point of being on the outside looking in at times. Ive seen that different times too.

Indeed Martina seems more extrovert than Alberto,that think you saying about Alberto and her brother not being very "friendly" i agree and seems its with most guests we seen in house(with exception of an guest dude that seems to be close friend of Alberto),Martina seems more open and freindly and Alberto more reserved.Its really fun to watch Martina with guests she is a good host and they seem to have fun,usualy Alberto or goes out or stay doing his things.They are for exemple a little diferent from another house(Carla&Yanai)were both of them are similar extrovert and get along with guests similar fashion.

11 hours ago, valdemar said:

We used to see Alberto alone in the apartment. Now Martina sits alone and have nothing to do.... Where is Alberto?

He seems to be studing,working in something(he takes computer and stuff in his backpack)also he does a lot of outdoor sports(think mainly bycicle ridding in rural trails).