Martina & Alberto topic to comment special moments(guests included)

ze81

Think Martina and Alberto were there(maybe to help and stuff)sometimes this week,very probrably when the house gets online we see this two couples(and hopefully some other people from the new couple circle)in place.Could be very nice,even if is just the four already will be nice,really enjoyed their chat in the few hours they were togheter.

Just now, ze81 said:

For the thumbnails apear the house must be online..even if was just for a couple seconds.If was offline we wouldnt be able to see at all😅.Gess they are moving their things in.

It was online, just not accessible. You're both saying the same thing but debating about semantics 😃

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, ddhm said:

As everything that it is commented at this forum , it is based on pure speculation as no one has knowledge what it is really happening . My thoughts and opinions therefore are based on observations while watching the apartment . 

Carla and Yanai have been a very open minded and social couple , I can’t think that they would mind if they were asked or let’s say were invited to hang up with Russians , their attitude , personality and behavior of what I have seen , isn’t allowing me to say that they would have any “ Russian “ problem . It would have been also a chance for more money if they were to perform for any events , although it has been said that the Spanish tenants aren’t getting paid for participating at the Barcelona apartments ( Martina for example ) .

The fact is that all of our assumptions are based to knowledge that no one of us has . We say that Nelly and Bogdan are managers or as someone has said , helping with the logistics , but who are we to know their role ? We just speculate and the truth is that no one knows exactly what role plays each and everyone who is participating at RLC , further more Carla and Yanai that seemed totally cool with their participation even at the very last day and their disappointment coming abandoning the project and not in my humble opinion because they were asked to do any shows with the Russians . 

Like you said, we don't know and it's pure speculation on anyone's part.  I think they were fine with the Spanish speaking friends and didn't want anything to do with the Russian crazy people!!

37 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Like you said, we don't know and it's pure speculation on anyone's part.  I think they were fine with the Spanish speaking friends and didn't want anything to do with the Russian crazy people!!

The Spanish speaking friends of them were more crazy with whatever I have seen happening in the summer, they were both ( Carla and Yanai ) for a certain period psychologists to a guy who had issues with his girlfriend , people who were sleeping with them in the bedroom , if I was making a hard comment , I would say that they knew that bringing friends at home was increasing their apartment viewership and especially when some of their guests were ending having sex in the guest room . I am not saying that they were pushing for all this as it was all coming so natural by i will insist with my thought and idea that they wouldn’t have any problem interacting with the Russians . 

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

The Spanish speaking friends of them were more crazy with whatever I have seen happening in the summer, they were both ( Carla and Yanai ) for a certain period psychologists to a guy who had issues with his girlfriend , people who were sleeping with them in the bedroom , if I was making a hard comment , I would say that they knew that bringing friends at home was increasing their apartment viewership and especially when some of their guests were ending having sex in the guest room . I am not saying that they were pushing for all this as it was all coming so natural by i will insist with my thought and idea that they wouldn’t have any problem interacting with the Russians . 

I respectfully disagree!

20 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I respectfully disagree!

Nevertheless it has been a good chat for a couple that has nothing to do with Martina and Alberto that we are commenting here 😂

59 minutes ago, kokiuh27 said:

Bogdan threw out C& Y just because they didn't want to go to their orgies?? son of a thousand whores,  Bogdan, fucking dictator, if you don't do what I want you get out!

Hey there sparky...calm down.  You need t stop making crap up, it's not good for your health. :confused: