Martina & Alberto topic to comment special moments(guests included)

ze81

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Si hoy no ponen la casa de los invitados en línea, no sé qué decir, me refiero a muchos días ... no hay mejor día que un viernes. El chulo y su ama deben olvidar por un segundo los aburridos shows y obtener el nueva casa de pareja en línea de una vez por todas.

Maybe it won't go online...

3 hours ago, omedo said:

Maybe it won't go online...

Some users seen thumnails of the house with the couple in house,so everything should go fine,but maybe they regreated it and decided not to join.Would be really bad..they looked an 100% normal couple.I notice M&A are a lot more out sinse the guest couple visited..all week they been out a lot,maybe they are helping them setting in.

49 minutes ago, Daleys said:

I've a feeling they backed out. Is everyone sure they actually saw them from the thumbnails in the apartment and not RLC doing work in the house.

They seemed pretty excited to join in,Martina even sayed her..your future viewers are watching you..then the girl called the dude and told Martina to repeat the frase to him.Its possible they backed out but i dont think they did.Think is just rlc being rlc..they have so "much" amazing houses so no need to speed up things.Maybe Cristimas day🤣.

3 hours ago, Daleys said:

I've a feeling they backed out. Is everyone sure they actually saw them from the thumbnails in the apartment and not RLC doing work in the house.

I never saw any thumbnails ... but very credible forum members saw them and also omedo confirming / translating some talks , well , we need to wait what it is going to be .. at least we know that the apartment is still leased / owed from RLC 

• Like 1

Man seems they backed up😔.They were a super normal couple,they probrably had seconds toughts and decided not join,really sad if is that,was our chance of having a nice,regular couple in a house just like we have M&A and few others.

• Sad 1

That's great news. I am happy that they changed their mind. I didn't find them attractive at all. Hopefully, RLC will do a better job finding a better looking couple for that apartment. I suggest they ask that younger guest couple of C&Y to join. it'd also be good if they make it a COV/GOV place.