Martina & Alberto topic to comment special moments(guests included)

ze81

21 hours ago, Marga said:

Thousands of viewers, believe me it's like this

At this point no need to spent money to see her bs shows,just rewatch any of her thousands shows,from two,three,four years ago is enought.Personaly i wouldnt spent a cent in her.And tiking i got really interesting in her when she first apeared and remember tiking..man gona see her doing all and even more in cams..years later..still paiting in tits in pussy in carbords and doing same boring bates and girls shows😴.

6 minutes ago, valdemar said:

Marta is not a keeper. Small, skinny with substance abuse or mental issues.

Not fan of her.Something doesnt feel right in her and body wise not atractive.Dont mind to see her as guest(hope she returns many times) but watching for the exemple the girl guest with Martina bro(the girl with nice boobs)was a lot more interesting.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

At this point no need to spent money to see her bs shows,just rewatch any of her thousands shows,from two,three,four years ago is enought.Personaly i wouldnt spent a cent in her.And tiking i got really interesting in her when she first apeared and remember tiking..man gona see her doing all and even more in cams..years later..still paiting in tits in pussy in carbords and doing same boring bates and girls shows😴.

You can't be talking about Martina.

21 hours ago, Harry1949 said:

It would be nice to see some new people in apartments.  I am prepared to even give up my dearest Irma and have her go home, if it would bring in new people. 😢

We had some hopes build for b4 reopening..sadly we got 5 rejoins at once🤣.Totaly agree we need new fresh residents and guests(if possible).

2 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

You can't be talking about Martina.

Hell no😅.Love Martina.Was talking about the "queen",the girl in infinite vacations.Not fan of this Martina guest we seen latest days but still prefer 100% to watch her than "queen" shows.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1