Martina & Alberto topic to comment special moments(guests included)

ze81

Parece que ayer hubo una pelea entre dos chicas de La Villa (B4), creo que la pelea fue: la australiana contra la italiana. Martina está hablando con una amiga por teléfono y le cuenta sobre la pelea en B4.
Martina habla ruso e inglés y su idioma nativo es el español, Martina es Poliglota.

Esta interesante conversación entre Martina y su mejor amiga The ugly russian  😀😄

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, kokiuh27 said:

It seems that yesterday there was a fight between two girls from La Villa(B4), I think the fight was :the Australian against the Italian. Martina is talking to a friend on the phone and she is telling her about the fight in B4.
Martina speaks Russian and English and her native language is Spanish,Martina is Poliglota,

she doesn't speak Russian. she speaks very little English. and Spanish is her mother tongue.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

she doesn't speak Russian. she speaks very little English. and Spanish is her mother tongue.

Martina told her friend that she told a Russian girl, we speak in Russian or English,I am a native Spanish speaker and I understand perfectly what Martina is talking about

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, kokiuh27 said:

Martina told her friend that she told a Russian girl, we speak in Russian or English,I am a native Spanish speaker and I understand perfectly what Martina is talking about

I watched her communicating with them when she visited B4 last few times. She is definitely not speaking any other language. just a few words in English. maybe she has learnt some Russian words too. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

La vi comunicarse con ellos cuando visitó B4 las últimas veces. Definitivamente no habla ningún otro idioma. unas pocas palabras en inglés. tal vez también haya aprendido algunas palabras en ruso. 

He speaks Spanish, Valencian, a little English, some Italian and a little Russian...🤷‍♂️

3 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

@ kokiuh27 puedes reírte tanto como quieras, pero solo estoy exponiendo los hechos. 

The only thing that interests me is the fight between the girls of B4.
He's already gone to an area where you can't hear anything, he's afraid they'll listen to what he's saying.