Martina & Alberto topic to comment special moments(guests included)

ze81

5 minutes ago, Daleys said:

Have anyone seen any of the thumbnails at Carla and Yanai apt in the previews.

You mean today?
I didn't pay attention but I haven't seen a thumbnail of this apartment since the last one we talked about, it was two weeks ago I think

40 minutes ago, moos54 said:

You mean today?
I didn't pay attention but I haven't seen a thumbnail of this apartment since the last one we talked about, it was two weeks ago I think

In general just wondering at any time has someone seen anything. 

3 minutes ago, Daleys said:

In general just wondering at any time has someone seen anything. 

OK, so I can tell you no, there are no more visible thumbnails of this apartment since we last spoke about it, I've been pretty vigilant lately

so for the moment, we have to tell ourselves that this apartment will not be back right away

2 hours ago, bluewinner said:

she doesn't speak Russian. she speaks very little English. and Spanish is her mother tongue.

I've been following Martina and I can tell you that she is a girl who knows how to carry on a conversation in both english and russian.

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, LatinFox89 said:

I've been following Martina and I can tell you that she is a girl who knows how to carry on a conversation in both english and russian.

I don't need you to tell me that. I have been watching her too, she speaks a bit of broken english, but definitely she can't carry on a conversation in any language other than Spanish and whatever local language she speaks. 

and it doesn't really matter. I like Martina, she is a lovely girl. 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, bernt said:

martina lit la bible alléluia ! elle sera pardonné de tous ses excès

I have seen her reading the bible three times now. Always a bit confusing to me. But I dare say she won’t start a career in a monastery. Maybe she wants to raise Taco in the Christian belief. Amen! 😇

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, bluewinner said:

I don't need you to tell me that. I have been watching her too, she speaks a bit of broken english, but definitely she can't carry on a conversation in any language other than Spanish and whatever local language she speaks. 

okay, take a better look next time 😉

• Like 1

Hace 59 minutos, Peterandpaul dijo:

La he visto leyendo la Biblia tres veces. Siempre un poco confuso para mí. Pero me atrevo a decir que no comenzará una carrera en un monasterio. Tal vez quiera criar a Taco en la fe cristiana. ¡Amén! 😇

She is reading the Bible like any other book.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, bluewinner said:

She doesnt speak russian but spanish and a bit english. She comes from aria Valencia now lives in Barcelona. Grtz

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1