Martina & Alberto topic to comment special moments(guests included)

ze81

2 minutes ago, darkman said:

aclara eso , por que yo tambien me pierdo en la traduccion , ¿ hablas que marta tiene show en alguna pagina ? 

No.I Was talking about Irma bs shows..was comparing..saying that altought not fan of this guest girl(Marta)i still prefer watching her(Marta) than Irma shows.

• Like 2

• StnCld316 changed the title to Martina & Alberto topic to comment special moments(guests included)

Ho God..they leaved with backpacks,even took a bag of dog food and the three leaved,did they gona vacations for weekend!?If so that gives us two couples houses avaliable.Lets hope C&Y dont go vactions the weekend or we gona have zero to watch.Never seen so many vacations in rlc and so frequent,its the placebo efect.

4 hours ago, ze81 said:

Ho God..they leaved with backpacks,even took a bag of dog food and the three leaved,did they gona vacations for weekend!?If so that gives us two couples houses avaliable.Lets hope C&Y dont go vactions the weekend or we gona have zero to watch.Never seen so many vacations in rlc and so frequent,its the placebo efect.

So we have a brake for whole weekend. There is nothing realy good to watch on RLC....

5 minutes ago, valdemar said:

So we have a brake for whole weekend. There is nothing realy good to watch on RLC....

Indeed,still have hopes C&Y will do something for us this weekend.If not..will be a desert this weekend in site.

16 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Ich hoffe immer noch, dass C & Y dieses Wochenende etwas für uns tun wird. Wenn nicht, wird dieses Wochenende vor Ort eine Wüste sein.

Nobody is at home at Kitty & Smith either. You left the apartment with your suitcase on Thursday around 11:00.

38 minutes ago, Benny19 said:

Nobody is at home at Kitty & Smith either. You left the apartment with your suitcase on Thursday around 11:00.

Indeed seen also them leaving.I was talking about C&Y(Carla and Yanai)place.Its the hope left for this weekend.