This couple sucks

The biggest criticism about bringing back older couples to stay on vacation was because they were moved out of their home country away from their friends. This resulted in a couple staying in an apartment for 3 months with no visits from friends, no parties, nothing even remotely close to interesting. So what does RLC do? Bring in these boring people with an even more boring sex life... that has no friends, no parties, nothing even remotely close to interesting. At least with bringing back an older couple there was novelty of seeing a familiar face before getting bored with them after a day or two. Geez, the first new couple and they turn out to be one of the biggest disappointments since bringing back Milena in B4.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Somehow rlc manged to find a "couple" that dont show any sorth of social life in cams,zero.No friends,no family,no video calls with pals,no phone calls,absolutely nothing.Just two workers staying 3,4 days in bunker than leaving another 3,4 days to really do,live their lifes.Best adjective for them....Nothing.

• Like 3

It's a shame, they both have the looks to be a great RLC couple....but they seem to have left their personalities wherever they go on weekends.

Or maybe the apartment is haunted. How many hours did Julia just sit motionless on the couch watching TV with no pants on?

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Maybe they are giving viewers a bonus and people can watch this fun,sociable and extremely interesting couple during a full weekend.....wait.........................wait.......................................almost.........................just kidding jk GIF

On 9/3/2020 at 5:39 PM, ze81 said:

Somehow rlc manged to find a "couple" that dont show any sorth of social life in cams,zero.No friends,no family,no video calls with pals,no phone calls,absolutely nothing.Just two workers staying 3,4 days in bunker than leaving another 3,4 days to really do,live their lifes.Best adjective for them....Nothing.

I find the two of them quite sympathetic, but also think that you are right.

RLC finally needs some new faces that really live in the apartments. For a moment I thought that these two could finally be RLC first step forward after the shut down of all the russian apartments. I guess I was wrong.

I like their sex when it happens - no account so can only see when in lounge and somebody records. So much more authentic then many other apartments, but that seems to be less and less of a criterion these days for a couple to be 'popular'. I do agree that they have little other social interaction that we see.

they seem nice to me...easy going, normal living??? they have affectionate and experienced sex and enogh in the free cam area to watch.... I /we wnt more but that's our issues... I think the apt is very small and limited to entertaining and extravaganzas of Linda and Tibors, Barca Villa etc....  She has relaxed more and gives more so...all in all I wouldn't complain and they are also new to get to know (so to speak) ...so my vote is they are cool and if I knew what name is the girls I would beg!!! for some more of those sweet tities!!!

enjoy.... don't say this couple sucks ....it's so negative , untrue and just mean.... 

7 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

they seem nice to me...easy going, normal living??? they have affectionate and experienced sex and enogh in the free cam area to watch.... I /we wnt more but that's our issues... I think the apt is very small and limited to entertaining and extravaganzas of Linda and Tibors, Barca Villa etc....  She has relaxed more and gives more so...all in all I wouldn't complain and they are also new to get to know (so to speak) ...so my vote is they are cool and if I knew what name is the girls I would beg!!! for some more of those sweet tities!!!

enjoy.... don't say this couple sucks ....it's so negative , untrue and just mean.... 

I agree. As I said above, they have the looks, just need to show more personality. This week is much better, maybe because they didn't take their weekend trip?

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
On 9/3/2020 at 6:16 PM, albundy1089 said:

It's a shame, they both have the looks to be a great RLC couple....but they seem to have left their personalities wherever they go on weekends.

Or maybe the apartment is haunted. How many hours did Julia just sit motionless on the couch watching TV with no pants on?

She'd watch TV sideways too, like with only one eye lmao. She was hot though, and her bates, like the 1 I saw, was great. Weird dynamic with her and Eric though.