The 19th hole is calling my name

Thestarider

Just like with a shooting star, it starts out so very bright in the night sky, then it slowly begins to fade into the darkness of the night sky. It is time to take my putter out of the closet and go shoot my age on our local links. I have a couple of grandchildren soon to be old enough to play with grandpa.

I wish to thank the Admin for giving all of us voyeurs a place to express ourselves. Thank you Sir.

To all of the members, keep on posting and I can only hope you will enjoy this site as much as I have.

Rider

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Congratulations on a great service you have given us. A well earned retirement playing lots of golf sounds wonderful to me. One tip from me is to win lots of rounds now before the little buggers start beating you lol.

I want to personally thank you for your assistance and guidance over the years.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Just like with a shooting star, it starts out so very bright in the night sky, then it slowly begins to fade into the darkness of the night sky. It is time to take my putter out of the closet and go shoot my age on our local links. I have a couple of grandchildren soon to be old enough to play with grandpa.

I wish to thank the Admin for giving all of us voyeurs a place to express ourselves. Thank you Sir.

To all of the members, keep on posting and I can only hope you will enjoy this site as much as I have.

Rider

So this means you are retiring to spend time on the course and with your loved ones?  If that's that the case, my heart can calm down a bit.  Enjoy your retirement my friend and whatever you do, stay in touch and let someone know how you are doing in your retirement.  Thank you for your Modship, I think you were a good mod regardless of what I may have said at times.

Good luck and best wishes,  HFB!

P.S. When you do shoot your age, you must take a snapshot of the scorecard and post it to the forum!!

20 minutes ago, TBG 150 said:

Hope he plans of living a long time with his game if he ever wants to accomplish that goal!  😂  Pickin' on ya Thes.....

More power to him is all I got to say.  I've played golf since I was 12 or 13 years old and i'm now 60 and i've never came even remotely close to shooting my age.  Now, if I make it to the age of 74 I can say that at one time I shot my age lol

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Rider

Good luck Thes/Rider...enjoy your retirement 😁

golf sprinkler GIF
Check out the forum occasionally and experience what it's like on this side of the fence 😉

...and stay safe 👌

• Like 2

On 9/3/2020 at 7:26 PM, HarleyFatboy said:

More power to him is all I got to say.  I've played golf since I was 12 or 13 years old and i'm now 60 and i've never came even remotely close to shooting my age.  Now, if I make it to the age of 74 I can say that at one time I shot my age lol

How many double bogey's then Harley? :biggrin: