B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #15 (September)

2 hours ago, Zinc said:

I stopped RLC subscription after the disaster change in early 2019. i was a member, off and on for about 3 yrs back then. Only Sophie/twins and the Angie apartment was keeping me hooked.

btw  accidentally, i found Sophie recently somewhere and through her, some other past B2 girls. wont give details as its not allowed. She is in a land  far far away from Spain. A place where eastern european girls are in huge demand. i dont expect her to return to the project sadly. it seems to be a permanent or atleast a long time relocation. but i could be wrong... for a cpl other interesting girls from the past, i am sure they are not returning. 

Surely, they were fascinated by the natural beauty 💰 💰 💰 🛍️ 🛍️

• Like 1

1 hour ago, menouscope2015 said:

Ahora que Monica está aquí, me encantaría ver a Nica regresar en lugar de Amira ... Hace unos años, tuvieron una larga noche sensual en B2, y también un baño muy sexy en B4 ... Podría ser divertido de ver ellos continúan ... 

Nica is not likely to return, she now lives in Dubai with her boyfriend.

• Like 3

this is  real boring instead of getting new people in rlc for a change  they use the old people that already passed from rlc! if they like doing that why don't they bring back Adriana and Daniel, or Ariel and Harvey, or Stesha and Marco , or Zoya and Lev?? I know I went way back but they were way better then this shit!  that's my opinion! 

Il y a 1 heure, corvette84 a dit :

It's perfect that they put the do nothing girls together. Especially that one with the big nose, she is so boring.👎

And this is her 3rd stay, you would want to believe RLC is not stupid but can you?

Of cos most of us would hope she turns out great this time round but...

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Zinc said:

I stopped RLC subscription after the disaster change in early 2019. i was a member, off and on for about 3 yrs back then. Only Sophie/twins and the Angie apartment was keeping me hooked.

btw  accidentally, i found Sophie recently somewhere and through her, some other past B2 girls. wont give details as its not allowed. She is in a land  far far away from Spain. A place where eastern european girls are in huge demand. i dont expect her to return to the project sadly. it seems to be a permanent or atleast a long time relocation. but i could be wrong... for a cpl other interesting girls from the past, i am sure they are not returning. 

Yes, she's certainly living the life of luxury in *****, so she doesn't need to return...thank god 😏

• Like 1