Krasnoyarsk, Russia???

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As the days grew shorter I tried to figure out where this appartment was situated. And by checking times for sunset and daw and comparing to what was visible on cams I calculated that some where in the +8h region quite close to Mongolia. And when I later in one thread read that Krasnoyarsk should be the place, well that does sound reasonable.

There were Pizza Camino's box in Maya's and Stepan's apartment when they have some party. Pizza Camino is located in Krasnoyarsk. We know that they live in same city, because Lina and Mark (former residents of Leora's and Paul's apartment) were in Maya's and Paul's party.

(The Web Page Link is No Longer Accessible and has been Removed)

It is minus 13C today in Krasnoyarsk. Their heating and insulation systems must be fucking brilliant to enable them to sit around naked all day.

That had me wondering why they leave the sliding door to the lounge room open when you can see the curtains blowing around, surely they can't be used to such temperatures?

Guest Squirrel

I wonder if they might actually live in the same building as Maya and Stepan?

I have heard the same god-awful construction noises at the same time in both Maya and Leora's apartments.

It was loudest at Maya's.

And -- If you'll notice, Lora's and Maya's kitchens are architecturally identical as far as size, window placement, and plumbing outlet. The cupboard style and depth, and the counters are different.

My suspicion is that all three of these are at least in the same area; and that the buildings are post-Stalinist period, since they're not as uniform as government projects of the time period.

• 4 weeks later...

curtain blowing because window open? maybe. it might be like a forced or central air heating thing under the window moving the curtains.  BUT i would imagine they are use to that kind of weather & temperature. sometimes i keep my house hot in the winter because i like to walk around naked too.

• 3 months later...

Some apartment blocks in Russia are gigantic:

(The Web Page Blog is No Longer Accessible and has been Removed)

If the pictured side faces east and you live on the ground floor west side, you aint gonna see the sun for quite some time.  The quality of light right now in their apartment seems like it is in shadow rather than very early sunrise.

Add that to the intelligence report, they live in the north-west quadrant of their block.