How would it be with Paul?

daerjohn2015

20 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Love is love Nick!  You love a person for who they are and not for what they are worth!!

I know. Was just attempting a possible answer to dj's topic listing question by way of a portion of an old and well known bit of poetry with a slight twist. You are certainly right about the feeling and emotion of Love of which I certainly do agree. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, adrian-10 said:

Today I do not question that problem.
Paul is a divorced man and wants to live his life.
Leora likes bad men, who make her suffer mentally, who challenge her way of making a living, who do not respect her and who humiliate her. (All speculation)

Iike it turning me on and then what tell me please      oops too late

• Haha 1

I too would love to know what Paul is up too.  I'm guessing he would have a new girlfriend and life.

Just hoping he's looking after little Eva. I do miss that little doggie.

• Upvote 1

Paul is an interesting case, does Leora still have feelings for Paul? I would think she would but who knows. If Leora does have boyfriends outside the apartment maybe she doesn't have feeling for him.

I've always thought Leora appears to be very loyal to her friends and I always thought when she loves a man she's all in. I'm thinking aloud here maybe deep down she does still have some feelings for Paul.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

Little Eva the little doggie, OMG that little dog would make me laugh. She always knew when Leora was bating and would hump that blue pillow. Hoping that little doggie is well and Paul is looking after her well.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Paul is an interesting case, does Leora still have feelings for Paul? I would think she would but who knows. If Leora does have boyfriends outside the apartment maybe she doesn't have feeling for him.

I've always thought Leora appears to be very loyal to her friends and I always thought when she loves a man she's all in. I'm thinking aloud here maybe deep down she does still have some feelings for Paul.

I believe Leora still has feelings for Paul, they are the only couple I have seen that have split up but still talk to each other regularly. I don't think all those phone calls to each other are just about Eva, if it were just about the dog she could just text Paul and ask about Eva. Imo Leora still cares a lot about Paul, but that's just my opinion.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

I believe Leora still has feelings for Paul, they are the only couple I have seen that have split up but still talk to each other regularly. I don't think all those phone calls to each other are just about Eva, if it were just about the dog she could just text Paul and ask about Eva. Imo Leora still cares a lot about Paul, but that's just my opinion.

I agree with you about Paul and Eva.

They must have an open relationship where Paul and Leora and have partners while she is in Prague.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

I agree with you about Paul and Eva.

They must have an open relationship where Paul and Leora and have partners while she is in Prague.

You may be right Aussie, I still think of them as a couple because as long as they are so involved with each other, it's hard for them to fully move on.

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

That's great that Leora checks up on Paul and Eva. Wonder what his new girlfriend is like? Would it be someone that Leora knows but Paul hasn't told her whom she is. I would imagine Leora would get mad if she knew whom it was.

• Like 1