Current Popularity Stat for the site which Leora & Malia are participants of

Nicholas

2 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

I, like you, can as well HF, and I'm certain we are not the only ones, but far from it.

Unfortunately for you and others Nick, there really is nothing to look forward to anymore with RLC.  It has played it's course and that leaves repeats as tenants or crap like what was happening with the Barcelona apartments.  That is all RLC will be anymore which just gets further and further away from reality.  The sad thing i'm reading is how it seems to me that Leora doesn't really care about her fans anymore....I could be wrong because I haven't watched her for 7 years like so many of you have but it does sound that way by her spending more and more time out of the apartment these days.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Unfortunately for you and others Nick, there really is nothing to look forward to anymore with RLC.  It has played it's course and that leaves repeats as tenants or crap like what was happening with the Barcelona apartments.  That is all RLC will be anymore which just gets further and further away from reality.  The sad thing i'm reading is how it seems to me that Leora doesn't really care about her fans anymore....I could be wrong because I haven't watched her for 7 years like so many of you have but it does sound that way by her spending more and more time out of the apartment these days.

I really never got into observing any of the other residences very much after discovering her. Although somewhat on the thin side back then, she always was an attractive woman, who imo became more attractive as time went by. Besides that, back then she did seem to be a quite intriguing woman as well. Although she still does at times, it hasn't seemed to be to an extent it may have once been. Of course her life has taken a change in directions since she relocated to where she is now, and it is a certainty that she now has new friends there that she didn't have before then. I know that has made a big difference in her life and don't begrudge her being happy or content in her life. There's been obvious changes in her life over the last 4 to 5 months, and really ever since not long after her friend joined her there and became a roommate, where things have not seemed quite as intriguing as much as once did previous to then. But it has not seemed that has been the main reasons for any noticable changes in her life, as much as the likelihood of her now having other friends there and that she may very well be working somewhere else there as well. If it is actually so, perhaps it may be a bigger factor in why there may not be as much concern for any possible cam participation as once was. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

I really never got into observing any of the other residences very much after discovering her. Although somewhat on the thin side back then, she always was an attractive woman who imo became more attractive as time went by. Besides that, back then she did seem to be a quite intriguing woman as well. Although she still does at times, it hasn't seemed to be to an extent it may have once been. Of course her life has taken a change in directions since she relocated to where she is now, and it is a certainty that she now has new friends there that she didn't have before then. I know that has made a big difference in her life and don't begrudge her being happy or content. There's been obvious changes in her life over the last 4 to 5 months and really ever since not long after her friend joined her there and became a roommate, where things have not seemed quite as intriguing as much as once did previous to then. 

I think it's to easy to put any blame on Malia being there.  I think that was a well thought out plan by Leora and when she got Malia's buy in, she knew it would give her more free time away without totally letting her fan base down.  Now it seems that they have both gotten involved with something outside that is totally consuming their time.  I do find it interesting what her fans have had to say about her over the years and how loyal they are to her!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

57 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I think it's to easy to put any blame on Malia being there.  I think that was a well thought out plan by Leora and when she got Malia's buy in, she knew it would give her more free time away without totally letting her fan base down.  Now it seems that they have both gotten involved with something outside that is totally consuming their time.  I do find it interesting what her fans have had to say about her over the years and how loyal they are to her!

Actually HF, I tried to edit and add a few other comments regarding her friend Malia arriving there and becoming her roommate, but didn't get it done in time before any possible responses. I, for one, never have thought that some of the noticable changes in Leora was due mostly because of that. As I mentioned in the added comments, she also obviously has other friends there and has for some time now, and not to mention she may very well have a bf and may very well be working somewhere there at times as well. Those are more than likely reasons of some of the changes in her life other than just her friend becoming her roommate.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Nicholas said:

Actually HF, I tried to edit and add a few other comments regarding her friend Malia arriving there and becoming her roommate. I, for one, never have thought that some of the noticable changes in Leora was due mostly because of that. As I mentioned in the added comments, she also obviously has other friends there and has for some time now, and not to mention she may very well have a bf and may very well be working somewhere there at times as well. Those are more than likely reasons of some of the changes in her life than just her friend becoming her roommate.

I just think she needs to focus on what she wants and decide how long she wants to carry out this thing with RLC.  She's not a spring chicken anymore and moving on with her life is something she should give serious thought too.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

38 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I just think she needs to focus on what she wants and decide how long she wants to carry out this thing with RLC.  She's not a spring chicken anymore and moving on with her life is something she should give serious thought too.

Anyway, some of the matters we have discussed in our previous half a dozen exchanges of dialogue regarding some of how things have seemed to have changed in the apartment there with it's occupants, in combination with little of intrigung interest seeming to ever occur in most to all of the other rlc residences as well, is a good likelihood on why the sites popularity and very possibly a number of customers as well, have been on a steady decline for awhile now.

1 minute ago, Nicholas said:

Anyway, some of the matters we have discussed in our previous half a dozen exchanges of dialogue regarding some of how things have seemed to have changed in the apartment there with it's occupants, in combination with little of intrigung interest seeming to ever occur in most to all of the other rlc residences as well, is a good likelihood on why the sites popularity and very possibly customers as well, have been on a stead decline for awhile now.

I agree

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

maybe she just want to earn the more money she can get from her stay in prague then retire in Krasnoïarsk with paul and eva

• Haha 2