Disapprove of the loss of the General Chat Topics in the Forum

jugghead

I do not approve of the removal of the General Chat category and it is our own fault. We did not tolerate each other, me first and foremost, so now we are split up like children. I preferred to hear all of you, not just the ones I agreed with. perhaps we will learn our lesson. I know I have Whatever the reason for it, I disagree with it.

4 hours ago, jugghead said:

I do not approve of the removal of the General Chat category and it is our own fault. We did not tolerate each other, me first and foremost, so now we are split up like children. I preferred to hear all of you, not just the ones I agreed with. perhaps we will learn our lesson. I know I have Whatever the reason for it, I disagree with it.

It's not our own fault, there is more to the story then just a bunch of grown men pissing on each other!  They messed up and need to put the General Chat topics back!  I'm sure part of their reasoning to change what we had was due to some of the fighting and by thinking if they took the General Chat away and forced everyone to create all these different topics that that would somehow make that fighting with one another stop.  I think one of the main reasons for the change was...at least in their minds anyway, was to force people to make new topics with the thinking that it would improve the overall experience of the forum.  The more topics, the more it looks like a functioning forum which is pure bull malarky!!  The best thing to do is change the title of the forum to CCC...Cam Caps Chat!!

4 hours ago, jugghead said:

That is not the reason why it was changed.  

The reason for the change was there was far too many Locked Topics on the first page. A Forum is designed to have multiple topics and not just one lone topic where everything is placed. Also another reason for the change was to get the Ratings of CamCaps.net back on the map.  With just the General Chats alone CamCaps.net was way on the back burner when it came to searches of Reallifecam (RLC).  Since going to Multiple Topics CamCaps.net has moved from the Back Burner all the way to Page #4 so the Multiple Topics has being the doing the job of pulling CamCaps.net forward.  Some may be in disagreement with the change and some that may like the change.

Since I hate Debates and Arguments on tedious things,  just don't get your knickers in a knot just yet. I am working on something that may benefit both sides.  If Members work with us, we'll work with them and be all one happy family again.   It will only work if the majority agrees.  

More Details to follow soon.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

That is not the reason why it was changed.  

The reason for the change was there was far too many Locked Topics on the first page. A Forum is designed to have multiple topics and not just one lone topic where everything is placed. Also another reason for the change was to get the Ratings of CamCaps.net back on the map.  With just the General Chats alone CamCaps.net was way on the back burner when it came to searches of Reallifecam (RLC).  Since going to Multiple Topics CamCaps.net has moved from the Back Burner all the way to Page #4 so the Multiple Topics has being the doing the job of pulling CamCaps.net forward.  Some may be in disagreement with the change and some that may like the change.

Since I hate Debates and Arguments on tedious things,  just don't get your knickers in a knot just yet. I am working on something that may benefit both sides.  If Members work with us, we'll work with them and be all one happy family again.   It will only work if the majority agrees.  

More Details to follow soon.

As I already said to you. Thank you for your hard work. We are lucky to have you here to make this a place for discussion and ideas. You have my sincerest regard, sir.

• Like 1