Little known facts about Leora

Aussie_oi_oi

Leora had her hair blonde for awhile once upon a time when in the first apartment after becoming a partcipant of the project. Although some who were involved with the project at the time may know this, there are some who were not and have since become involved that may not know this.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

During her first two to three years with the project, Leora was a quite slim young woman. Although she has always been a pretty and an attractive woman, she became even more attractive as time passed and there became more of her compared to once being so slim, as she blossomed into an attractive full figured woman.

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

During her first two to three years with the project, Leora was a quite slim young woman. Although she has always been a pretty and an attractive woman, she became even more attractive as time passed and there became more of her compared to once being so slim, as she blossomed into an attractive full figured woman.

I personally think that in those days she was painfully thin, whilst now I think she has a superb body, but many people might be surprised to know that she is actually very small, her clothes size is XS .... Hence my nickname for her " The Little One "

• Like 6

6 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

I personally think that in those days she was painfully thin, whilst now I think she has a superb body, but many people might be surprised to know that she is actually very small, her clothes size is XS .... Hence my nickname for her " The Little One "

Yes, she was quite slim. I remember you referring to her often by that nickname you gave her. I've often wondered about how tall she actually may be since observing anything through a cam does not give close enough to accurate delails of observations.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

I remember you referring to her often by that nickname you gave her. I've often wondered about how tall she actually may be since observing anything through a cam does not give close enough to accurate delails of observations.

163 cm or between 5 feet 3 inches and 5 feet 4 inches

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

163 cm

Is that right...I would have never thought that. I would have thought her to be somewhat taller because imo, she has appeared as being somewhat taller from cam views. Interesting to know. No wonder you pinned the nickname 'Little One' on her. 😸

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Is that right...I would have never thought that. I would have thought her to be somewhat taller because she has appeared as being somewhat taller from cam views. Interesting to know. No wonder you pinned the nickname 'Little One' on her.

As most people are aware, there is always a degree of distortion to the human form when viewed via camera's, thats why it has been particularly cruel for some people to say she is big or fat.....Contrary to popular belief the camera does lie, she is niether.

• Like 6

19 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Ich persönlich denke, dass sie damals schmerzhaft dünn war, während ich jetzt denke, dass sie einen hervorragenden Körper hat, aber viele Leute könnten überrascht sein zu wissen, dass sie tatsächlich sehr klein ist, ihre Kleidergröße ist XS .... Daher mein Spitzname für ihr "Der Kleine"

Oh, yes absolutely, she now has fabulous tits, fabulous ass.....a fabulous charisma.....everything is amazing !!!! I love it 

• Like 6