Jennifer & Bradley (2020) Part #3

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, moonlight89 said:

if you look at Bradley he is just a giant good sex robot, completely no inspiration no motivation,lack of confidence.

I'm not sure about the lack of confidence but I think I can understand what you mean about no inspiration and no motivation. Bradley I think is the best male performer on the site at the moment but whenever I've seen him have sex with Jennifer he almost looks as if he's bored. And I haven't seen the recent activity but sometimes he has the same bored look when he was in the group sex.

I'd like to see him interact with a girl who knows how to tease him just a bit and makes him work a little towards getting her.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I'm not sure about the lack of confidence but I think I can understand what you mean about no inspiration and no motivation. Bradley I think is the best male performer on the site at the moment but whenever I've seen him have sex with Jennifer he almost looks as if he's bored. And I haven't seen the recent activity but sometimes he has the same bored look when he was in the group sex.

I'd like to see him interact with a girl who knows how to tease him just a bit and makes him work a little towards getting her.

i completely agree with you, as for lack of confidence, i meant tht if a guest girl will not jump in his cock he just glance a bit of voyeurism and thats it, at least thats what i see, i remember Bart  having sex, and that was the most passionate male in the vhtv that i have see, but Bradley is just a very good sex machine, nothing else, if you replace him with a robot with a big dick you wont see any diference.

• Like 1