Jennifer & Bradley (2020) Part #3

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

20 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Quite interesting the night here (was a busy weekend :D)
Finally they had their moments without dramas. Great guest couple

yes, this was definitely a good night. I hope this means they have ended their sleeping mode 😃 

• Like 1

I really happy i was wrong about them tonight and really happy that they are reading the forum and turn lights on. I hope they will continue like this and become an interesting apartment again.

3 minutes ago, dp7 said:

I really happy i was wrong about them tonight and really happy that they are reading the forum and turn lights on. I hope they will continue like this and become an interesting apartment again.

That's nice of you to admit, you were wrong earlier.a lot of people are incapable of that. 

P.S if they are reading the forum. I hope next time they leave the ceiling lights on. the floor lamp is not good enough to allow for high picture (video) quality. 

12 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Don't think the lights have nothing to do with forum or not but more how the guests feels more comfortable about having the experience surrounded by cams

It's something people tend to forget a lot on this forum. It was even mentioned by other tenants numerous times. Sometimes the guests who are fucking for the first time in front of cams don't want the lights on. I would rather then fuck under the night vision then for them not to fuck at all. It really isn't that big of a deal.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

It's something people tend to forget a lot on this forum. It was even mentioned by other tenants numerous times. Sometimes the guests who are fucking for the first time in front of cams don't want the lights on. I would rather then fuck under the night vision then for them not to fuck at all. It really isn't that big of a deal.

I prefer night vision to the half-lit room. It just ruins the video quality. of course it's better to have sex in the dark or a half-lit room than nothing, but if the guests are not worried about the lights, it's best to leave them on so that viewers can enjoy watching them in high quality. 

• Like 1