B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #30 (September)

8 minutes ago, Noldus said:

B4 is clearly a better place to have parties.
Better space, longer to the neighbors .. and more opportunities for different activities ...

Yes it would be. But, I guess that really all depends on how big a party someone may want to have, and however many people would be attending the party. Perhaps they may not intend to have a big party at B1, but enough to have a celebration with and for Ariana.

21 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

No estoy seguro de por qué habrían decidido tener una fiesta en B1 cuando obviamente hay mucho más espacio en la villa.

Nick .. I don't understand it either ... the best place to have a party is at my house .. hahaha
I am 350 km from them ... with Megan and Holly I have an impressive party at my house ... I have a pool .. hahaha

1 hour ago, raul399 said:

Nick .. I don't understand it either ... the best place to have a party is at my house .. hahaha
I am 350 km from them ... with Megan and Holly I have an impressive party at my house ... I have a pool .. hahaha

Hello my friend. Sounds like you have a nice place for some partying also. I'm certain partying with those two attractive women would be quite nice indeed. 😉

1 hour ago, Noldus said:

B4 is clearly a better place to have parties.
Better space, longer to the neighbors .. and more opportunities for different activities ...

lol, let be a party first then let us talk about the location of that party
what is in B1 is not a party and was never meant to be 
only boring normal life 

On 9/17/2020 at 12:36 PM, nagachilli2 said:

She certainly not unattractive. She reminds me, and a few others here, of Ginger. I think she's more attractive though with lots of cute freckles...

sorry naga but if this girl reminds you of ginger.then she must be ugly.cause ginger for me was not a beautiful girl at all.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, canito said:

sorry naga but if this girl reminds you of ginger.then she must be ugly.cause ginger for me was not a beautiful girl at all.

She's not ugly Canito..None of these girls are, imo...We all have different tastes, but for me, some are just more attractive than others...😁