B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #30 (September)

3 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Now I just hope that Elmira will take her time to open up by herself, and not get sucked right into Megan's daily calculated shows.

In that regard, I actually think it's an advantage that Ariana was placed in B1, alittle away from the others.

1 minute ago, ed2 said:

Now I just hope that Elmira will take her time to open up by herself, and not get sucked right into Megan's daily calculated shows.

Hopefully I don't think she will.... I'd vote for Bogdan to set up the Fitness room with some decent gym equipment, and watch her work out for an hour of 2 every day, naked of course, till the sweat is trickling down between her breasts and her hair is sticking to her face...:biggrin:

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Hopefully I don't think she will.... I'd vote for Bogdan to set up the Fitness room with some decent gym equipment, and watch her work out for an hour of 2 every day, naked of course, till the sweat is trickling down between her breasts and her hair is sticking to her face...:biggrin:

She don't even need to be naked. Her butt looks amazing in tights. 💖

• Like 2

I thought disputes were to be kept to pm on CC? I enjoy the girlie shows from which ever apartment, and if all you can do is slag off the girls in Barcelona go some where else or you will get feed back. Same old quote from me 'if you like you watch, if you don't like don't watch' tm. 🙂

P.S. Leora is a returnee techincally. 😉

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, gunterfresh389 said:

Ok my friend of Camcaps.Net you play a game(erase my message before the comminuty read) you loose yesterday... You knom what we registred everythint with capture écran... LOL LOL LOL

I think you are going to be the first member that I ban from this forum so play well because you just won this honor
We have rules on this forum and you continue to disregard them as with your other accounts which have already followed the same path as this one

Good day to you outside of here seeing that you don't respect anything

banhammer10982604.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1