ı look for a video pls !!

Guest Squirrel

A) Wow! I've been here a year and I missed that one. It's daylight, and it's pretty explicit.

B) Agent Dog would know; but he was kidnapped and sent to one of Putin's gulags; we're hoping he can run into Pussy Riot again and report back with detailed descriptions.

C) The expert on the lovely Nora at this board was NL. Unfortunately, he was chased away by enemy agents, supposedly he's hiding in a safe-house in Afghanistan; but more likely he has washed up in an unrecognizable form along the coast of Catalonia. He had been reassigned to run surveillance on Leora; so it's possible he got into Siberia

but froze to death in a ice flow. Fortunately, some of his disciples carry on his voluminous body of work to this day: perhaps they can report to us about this amazing N&K capture.

;D

Guest Squirrel

Thank you, Monsieur le Vor.

This is precisely how it should be accomplished; at least in younger years when a man is young and healthy.

Now, where did I put my oxygen tank?

I'd watch that, IF I didn't have to sign up to a site to view it!

You don't have to sign up to view it. Select the free user as an option to download. That's why I use PL not UL. I would use Mediafire but my uploads don't seem to work on that site.

I selected free user as the option, but tried to watch it on the site, it then wanted me to sign in.

I prefer not to download to my computer.