Stephie & Still, Virginia & Alexis, Sabrina & Scott (2020) Part #2

Jawis

Guest maitre197

8 hours sex-marathon! During the break Stephie tried to seduce Still to join  them. After this I went to bed. It was absolutely not interesting. Mechanical work without any expression.

4 hours ago, Borbora said:

Con toda la saliva y el agua, la polla de Scott aún debe estar hinchada. Usaron medio tubo de lubricante pero apenas sexo.
A Stephanie le gusta mirar al techo o ¿es un tic nervioso?

Yes, of course! It's a nervous tic caused by all the cocaine or amphetamine that this "Stephie" girl wears who until a week ago was like a little closing nun! Clearly Scott has forced her to have sex with himself and anyone based on drugging her! Just look at the absent paranoia and jaw mistighting when you fuck all these guys! This is my country is clearly a crime and also televised...

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Gudari said:

Yes, of course! It's a nervous tic caused by all the cocaine or amphetamine that this "Stephie" girl wears who until a week ago was like a little closing nun! Clearly Scott has forced her to have sex with himself and anyone based on drugging her! Just look at the absent paranoia and jaw mistighting when you fuck all these guys! This is my country is clearly a crime and also televised...

I fully agree on that. 

16 hours ago, Gudari said:

If she's of legal age then shes a consenting adult.