Coronavirus at home

today i was watching carla talking with her family and she has said that both of them took the coronavirus test. And the were both positive. Yanai is coughing and she has lack of taste and smell. Seems like they got sick during his trip to san sebastian in spain. Hope they get better in few days

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, ze81 said:

They played with fire.Hope they get well soon,recieving guests in secondary in this case.Hope they learned the lession,we cant play with covid or feel it wont "catch" us.

They'll have the next 14 days to get on each others nerves.  

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, rand388 said:

today i was watching carla talking with her family and she has said that both of them took the coronavirus test. And the were both positive. Yanai is coughing and she has lack of taste and smell. Seems like they got sick during his trip to san sebastian in spain. Hope they get better in few days

It was gonna happen one day with the lifestyle these RLC tenants lead...Social distancing has been swept under the carpet...

20 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

It was gonna happen one day with the lifestyle these RLC tenants lead...Social distancing has been swept under the carpet...

14 people yesterday in B4 it's not reasonable when we know the current situation there is in many countries right now ,

the day a girl will take the covid in B4 for example that will be complicated for RLC

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, firewall said:

14 people yesterday in B4 it's not reasonable when we know the current situation there is in many countries right now ,

the day a girl will take the covid in B4 for example that will be complicated for RLC

I think 10 people are allowed there by now. I am not sure.

3 minutes ago, Alladino said:

I think 10 people are allowed there by now. I am not sure.

yes max 10 people is the limit in the private area in Spain and i think it's 6 in UK now

we have no limit in France for the moment but it's just a question of time i think