New puppy chat

9 hours ago, Scottish Republic said:

The big black dog? ... It's still there at M&A's.

Sometimes known as the Mexican Hairless dog, the xoloitzcuintli (pronounced "show-low-itz-QUEENT-ly") gets its name from two words in the language of the Aztecs: Xolotl, the god of lightning and death, and itzcuintli, or dog.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 9/14/2020 at 8:27 AM, upyourass said:

Anybody knows what kind of dog this is ? its cute !

Not too sure which dog you refer to (pup, I think): the big black one, not sure of breed (I'm not too up on canine breeds), the pup - not sure either.  One thing I do know, that pup looks somewhat suspiciously like Masha's dark-coloured cat! 😁

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Scottish Republic said:

Not too sure which dog you refer to (pup, I think): the big black one, not sure of breed (I'm not too up on canine breeds), the pup - not sure either.  One thing I do know, that pup looks somewhat suspiciously like Masha's dark-coloured cat! 😁

The black dog probably a Labrador Retriever

and the little dog...

21 hours ago, valdemar said:

Sometimes known as the Mexican Hairless dog, the xoloitzcuintli (pronounced "show-low-itz-QUEENT-ly") gets its name from two words in the language of the Aztecs: Xolotl, the god of lightning and death, and itzcuintli, or dog.

many questions can be answered by using the search function of camcaps with the field "search" in the upper right corner😀