Problem connecting to RLC

scoutouyoufe

1 minute ago, scoutouyoufe said:

j'ai actuellement un souci de connexion à RLC j'ai l'écran blanc avec les trois points blanc qui charge en boucle avez-vous le même problème ?

I currently have a problem connecting to RLC I have the white screen with the three white dots which loads in loop do you have the same problem?

Yep I do

it does that every now and then 

Edited by Kingbanks

58 minutes ago, scoutouyoufe said:

j'ai actuellement un souci de connexion à RLC j'ai l'écran blanc avec les trois points blanc qui charge en boucle avez-vous le même problème ?

I currently have a problem connecting to RLC I have the white screen with the three white dots which loads in loop do you have the same problem?

I have always been able to connect with RLC ok but tried just now and do seem to be having the same problem as you which seems to suggest it is a problem their end or they are currently updating something on their site.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Ich war immer in der Lage, eine Verbindung mit RLC herzustellen, habe es aber gerade versucht und habe anscheinend das gleiche Problem wie Sie, was darauf hindeutet, dass es ein Problem ist, das sie beendet oder sie aktualisieren gerade etwas auf ihrer Website.

Problem was temporary for me.

Problems with RLC homepage Mail to [email protected]

1 hour ago, scoutouyoufe said:

Me too. I use Chrome and am having the same issues as you. Strangely Replay works! It works on Firefox, but I can't fire up Adobe Flash...🥴

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Ich auch. Ich benutze Chrome und habe die gleichen Probleme wie Sie. Seltsamerweise funktioniert Replay! Es funktioniert unter Firefox, aber ich kann Adobe Flash nicht starten ... 🥴

45 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Ich war immer in der Lage, eine Verbindung mit RLC herzustellen, habe es aber gerade versucht und habe anscheinend das gleiche Problem wie Sie, was darauf hindeutet, dass es ein Problem ist, das sie beendet oder sie aktualisieren gerade etwas auf ihrer Website.

Try to update the page
"Ctrl" and "F5."
or
only "F5"

• Thanks 1