Harley & Freddy (2020) Part #1

21 minutes ago, groomy said:

Well, these are privileged participants in administration and Jab. Therefore, criticism is unacceptable.:biggrin:

What are you talking about? 

22 minutes ago, groomy said:

They don't even try to make an opening party - as all previous moves/vacations.

They did a party on thursday night when it was supposed to open. The VHTV tech guy fucked it up. 

23 minutes ago, groomy said:

Sorry, but this is dishonest and two-faced morale. When other participants play like this on camera, you either ignore it or write - "FakeCam show! Boring! Ignore!"

For example, how does it differ from Elza? Or others? Which you don't like for playing same games.

I did not see any rule here that I have to like all tenants the same way? Must have missed that? 😁

24 minutes ago, groomy said:

I always support improving level of content. If top participants don't do anything, then it is worthy of criticism. If Sirius and Lily, or the same Elza, arrange top fire night - this is worthy reward and use as an example for others! If the participants trying to do something interesting have failed, then they need to be supported. Especially if VH is trying to take money in "fine" from them another stupid rule.

To that I agree. 

• Replies 715
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, groomy said:

Well, these are privileged participants in administration and Jab. Therefore, criticism is unacceptable.:biggrin:

I'll just mark the opening earlier

MelissaSergio_housewarmingParty8.JPGMelissaSergio_housewarmingParty18.JPG

MelissaSergio_housewarmingParty33.JPG

image.png

MelissaSergio_housewarmingParty2_14.JPG

MelissaSergio_housewarmingParty2_15.JPG

MelissaSergio_housewarmingParty3_7.JPG

MelissaSergio_housewarmingParty3_8.JPG

MelissaSergio_housewarmingParty3_17.JPGMelissaSergio_housewarmingParty3_26.JPG

They don't even try to make an opening party - as all previous moves/vacations.

Sorry, but this is dishonest and two-faced morale. When other participants play like this on camera, you either ignore it or write - "FakeCam show! Boring! Ignore!"

For example, how does it differ from Elza? Or others? Which you don't like for playing same games.

bandicam 2020-09-05 14-14-55-241.jpg

I always support improving level of content. If top participants don't do anything, then it is worthy of criticism. If Sirius and Lily, or the same Elza, arrange top fire night - this is worthy reward and use as an example for others! If the participants trying to do something interesting have failed, then they need to be supported. Especially if VH is trying to take money in "fine" from them another stupid rule.

That is where it is one rule for one section and one for another. OK for some to call tenants boring, fake, not being original, but when others do, they throw their toys out the pram and escape to the hidden kids club 😂

20 minutes ago, Jonno said:

That is where it is one rule for one section and one for another. OK for some to call tenants boring, fake, not being original, but when others do they throw their toys out the pram and escape to the hidden kids club 😂

That's nothing new; quite a few good apartments were killed this way in the past; instead of focusing on liked places, constant attacks on those apartments which are disliked; some people must be either really biased, or paid, there's no third way..

• Like 1