Nastya & Zheka - Aka Nora & Kiko - Split 2

They leave the floor, looking for a new apartment to rent!!!

I dont think youre quite right. I've been listening to the phone chat Kiko was having and indeed he's looking for a flat to rent but he said to the salesman that he needed the apartment for a friend who's coming soon on March 1st and he'll stay just for three months.

Well, each observer has his point of view about the couple, but in reality nobody knows what will happen in the future with this couple, there is only speculation!

Hmmm...

I would hardly call it speculation when a forum member, who understands Spanish, reports on what was heard.

Now, you are correct when talking about the unknown future.  Heck, these two might have an argument and one of them could walk out tomorrow.

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Junit b

I Hope they dont leave... They are among if not the best couple( in terms of nudity / action) left in RLC .

Hope Gia and Ian leave their appartment first instead :)

Guest heermaan

I Hope they dont leave... They are among if not the best couple( in terms of nudity / action) left in RLC .

Hope Gia and Ian leave their appartment first instead :)

Better Anna and Danna left the appartment

Guest Bambina

No Ana and Danna must stay  :-*

Okay Ana.... Danna can go wherever she want  ;D

May replace a partner?? I too prefer Ian and Gia (especially Ian) their mistake is that they are just at home, but the weekend I followed and I like their relationship. Only lack more sex (more often) and more time at home.