Dane & Ambar (2020) Part #1

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Calvin2004 said:

So umm, one of the guest guys is trying to get with the one girl in the guest room and she clearly is trying to sleep.  He needs to take a hint and leave her be.  Already too much drama tonight at this place.

Ambar just caught him also she is drunk 

This is clearly dane&ambar fault for inviting all of these dumbasses in there apartment plus that guy has been there since there first day

Just now, Calvin2004 said:

He needs to take a hint and leave her be.  Already too much drama tonight at this place

I tell ya bud, that's a horror, safe the lives, send a ticket now 😂🤣

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Calvin2004 said:

So umm, one of the guest guys is trying to get with the one girl in the guest room and she clearly is trying to sleep.  He needs to take a hint and leave her be.  Already too much drama tonight at this place.

Amber gave him a huge speach about it, he is saying something about that yu can watch cameras nothing happen.

the guy probably took advantage of her situation to fuck her drunk head. now he gets scolded by the girl i can black. The minds are boiling over and I think disaster is about to happen. the girl in the white t-shirt is back too. what i could hear is i think the girl in the black t-shirt came with the girl in the white t-shirt and i think they should take care that she doesn't drink so much. worked wonderfully, didn't.

fuck behind.JPG

ohoh.JPG

white shirt.JPG

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

Just now, Calvin2004 said:

Ah, this night went downhill so quickly.  I am glad Dane intervened, I hope they kick that guy out 

Its ambar, ambar is the girl 😂 jeka mixed up the names😂

I think ambar know's vh will see this in they could be fined or temporarily removed from the list

Also vh just kicked off sirius&lily for allowing a woman to be rape in there apartment so I highly doubt vh will like this shit show