Dane & Ambar (2020) Part #1

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, waldi said:

Bloody rape attempt!! Didn't you see that!?😂

yeah but it was stoped and yeld at and he apologise (witch doesnt matter).by the ticket they gonna take it offline, and if something will happen we wont be able to know and to do something. its not like something is happening and we need to stop it.

4 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

Its ambar, ambar is the girl 😂 jeka mixed up the names😂

I think ambar know's vh will see this in they could be fined or temporarily removed from the list

Also vh just kicked off sirius&lily for allowing a woman to be rape in there apartment so I highly doubt vh will like this shit show

Ah, oops, Ambar does make more sense for a girl lol. 

Glad they kicked off Sirius and Lily if a poor woman was raped.  

2 minutes ago, Calvin2004 said:

Ah, oops, Ambar does make more sense for a girl lol. 

Glad they kicked off Sirius and Lily if a poor woman was raped.  

I suspect that the guy she was with in the bathroom raped her. my guess. this monkey already looked like it wasn't going well.

4 minutes ago, moonlight89 said:

its not like something is happening and we need to stop it.

Of course; Columbia is a one big shithole, don't forget about it; don't try to repair the world; you're wasting your time😂

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Teip2019 said:

I suspect that the guy she was with in the bathroom raped her. my guess. this monkey already looked like it wasn't going well.

Nope it was another guy

But how the fuck can they not take control in throw all of these assholes out of there apartment 

2 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

Nope it was another guy

But how the fuck can they not take control in throw all of these assholes out of there apartment 

i don't know ... there are idiots in the world and columbia is very dangerous. I don't want to live there.