Dane & Ambar (2020) Part #1

jabbath1987

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, Calvin2004 said:

WTF dude, it was clearly sexual assault, attempted rape.  If you think that is normal behavior, that is messed up 

6 minutes ago, Teip2019 said:

You should be ashamed of yourself ... Ever thought about this being a rape?

He always was this way. Very worrying🙈. Besides that he is saying he will not renew his sub for over a year now and yet he still has it 😂

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

For you it is okay having sex with passed out / drunk woman without their consent???

Of course not; but first, they didn't have any sex, second, we don't even know who they are; that could be whoever, a couple  having hard time, just for instance. What just makes me laugh here, is the stupid conclusions draw from situations which are not understood fully, because  a language barrier, for example.

13 minutes ago, Calvin2004 said:

WTF dude, it was clearly sexual assault, attempted rape.  If you think that is normal behavior, that is messed up 

Just find a good hammer and hit your empty head with it😂

8 minutes ago, waldi said:

Of course not; but first, they didn't have any sex, second, we don't even know who they are; that could be whoever, a couple  having hard time, just for instance. What just makes me laugh here, is the stupid conclusions draw from situations which are not understood fully, because  a language barrier, for example.

You still did not answer me when you do not like everything why you still have a sub? 🤔

4 minutes ago, Calvin2004 said:

It looks like the timeline is active again but the period of the incident has been wiped off.  It does not appear to be live though. 

Why do you care? Is watching rapists your fetish? Bad boy, bad boy 😂