B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #16 (October)

30 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

Ariana is crying on the balcony. I feel bad for her, but she probably hooks up with user assholes. She needs to just stay home and keep giving us great bates.😏

She thinks she's in love but she hasn't figured out that he's just not that into her. It is sad though🙁

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Ariana is still crying, and reading tarrot cards.

That's what young men do when they have a women who's head over heels with them. I'm willing to bet this guy has his pick of women which isn't unusual. The key is how she reacts and figures it out. Don't think the tarot cards are gonna do it.

• Upvote 2

Il y a 15 heures, Noldus a dit :

Welcome back Serafima 😉

Name Arrival Departure Location Duration (days) Total when switching B1-B5 Remarks
Serafima #1 28.11.2018 07.12.2018 B4 10   To B1
Serafima #1 07.12.2018 01.04.2019 B1 116 125 From B4

WTF

Did she run out of money or RLC forgotten how she screwed them?

Shocked What Is It GIF angry what the hell GIF by Team Coco

Il y a 11 heures, coolcucumber a dit :

Curly having a 3some with Gina, Ariana and Serafima for sure

Well for that to happen, Serafima would have to instruct RLC to shut down the cameras and sort out her differences with Gina.

Gina is the first girl in RLC after Amira to stand up to Serafima's bitchy ways.

I still re-watch the part when they were celebrating her birthday & Gina just stayed on the couch until someone asked her to join them.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Noldus said:

0713 Gina home
a long brif this morning between Gina and Ariana 😉 

I guess Ariana called Gina because when Gina came home she huged and went to the balcony for more than an hour. Gina made her smile again

46 minutes ago, Dizzo said:

I guess Ariana called Gina because when Gina came home she huged and went to the balcony for more than an hour. Gina made her smile again

What happened to cause Ariana to be unhappy.