B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #16 (October)

I thought that Serafima's return created more turmoil when she was in the flats several months ago, she was the most hated girl, remember that when they come back they are always more "open", Monica, teaches

13 minutes ago, Sergio said:

I thought that Serafima's return created more turmoil when she was in the flats several months ago, she was the most hated girl, remember that when they come back they are always more "open", Monica, teaches

Monica got her work cut out that's for sure

11 hours ago, SierraTM said:

WTF

Did she run out of money or RLC forgotten how she screwed them?

Shocked What Is It GIF angry what the hell GIF by Team Coco

Screwed them over? She makes RLC a lot of money. Whether viewers love her or hate her, they care about her, and that is what is important for views. She's probably going to generate more pages than Leora on CC and views on RLC, the only difference is, she barely has to do anything. RLC win Sera win.

1 hour ago, AntEater said:

Screwed them over? She makes RLC a lot of money. Whether viewers love her or hate her, they care about her, and that is what is important for views. She's probably going to generate more pages than Leora on CC and views on RLC, the only difference is, she barely has to do anything. RLC win Sera win.

I like Serafima way more than Leora and her clone but let's not get carried away now

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Il y a 2 heures, corvette84 a dit :

So you are saying that she is a bitch that does nothing?

Ahh I almost forget I used to call her a bitch but yea, she does nothing. Maybe she will do better this time round but we'll see.

She is likely here again because she needs the money or she thinks she can make more outside of the apartment.

Il y a 2 heures, AntEater a dit :

Like how? If you are referring to first-time subscribers who subscribed and then discontinued, I don't disagree.

But anyone who watched her for more than two weeks would realise she is a waste of time, and trust me, I watched her a lot in her first 2 months and I got real bored & I decided not to renew for awhile.

More pages on CC compared to Leora? Wait, have you see those posts on Leora's thread? Those posts would appear even if Leora reads a book on her bed.

And you can check back those old B1 threads during her 1st visit, I don't think they were plenty about her.