B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #16 (October)

Noldus

9 hours ago, SierraTM said:

For a long while, some of us or at least me thought she was asexual but now I believe she will not attempt any authentic bate or sexual acts in front of the cameras.

During her previous stay, she would put a small vibrator in her gym bag when she goes to the gym in the afternoon.

There were so many little subtle hints that I saw which kinda prove that she was getting her fix outside of the apartment.

And you will get nothing from RLC when you complain about her antics cos she has her hands on their balls. This is true cos she is the only girl who has stayed for more than 3 4 months but have not yet done a real bate (which u can clearly see she had an orgasm). 

All her other bate shows with Ginger in the tub were all fake or she stopped halfway to watch Ginger do her thing.

So for those without a subscription & are considering to get one because of her, save your money & save yourself more frustrations.

👍

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, ddhm said:

I think Irma will always be at the TOP-5 of RLC participants ,   when she first appeared and with the experience she had as a model , it brought this eye candy atmosphere , people always wanted to see if see does something in front of cameras , the proof is that when she was bating , the forum was becoming red hot with the comments .

But time consumes everyone and this last presence of her , it was more of a torture for her fans and I believe even for her . You could see that it was just boredom , no passion to be at this project , I even find that her bates were happening because she had nothing to do . 

I might be a bit hard with my comments , her boobs and ass despite getting older she was still managing to control at this “ heavy “ body ( she is a short individual ) , all in all , I think it is much better for everyone that she left . She can like this keep her legacy and we can remember her for all these endless teasing which after a while and at this last run was using with her experience to keep a bit the viewing at a decent level . 

We definitely need new participants that soon after entering can understand this business ( look how Leora for example has understood what needs to be done to remain on top ) , Ulyana was someone who in my opinion had the package and now I find Ariana this “ crazy “ individual who can really bring something new here 😊

I rejoined when Irma came back in January, but along about June I could see that she had lost the passion to keep up with things and it just became a job to do. I agree she is definitely at the top of the all-time list, it's just a shame they kept her in for about 3-4 months too long. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ddhm said:

I think Irma will always be at the TOP-5 of RLC participants ,   when she first appeared and with the experience she had as a model , it brought this eye candy atmosphere , people always wanted to see if see does something in front of cameras , the proof is that when she was bating , the forum was becoming red hot with the comments .

But time consumes everyone and this last presence of her , it was more of a torture for her fans and I believe even for her . You could see that it was just boredom , no passion to be at this project , I even find that her bates were happening because she had nothing to do . 

I might be a bit hard with my comments , her boobs and ass despite getting older she was still managing to control at this “ heavy “ body ( she is a short individual ) , all in all , I think it is much better for everyone that she left . She can like this keep her legacy and we can remember her for all these endless teasing which after a while and at this last run was using with her experience to keep a bit the viewing at a decent level . 

We definitely need new participants that soon after entering can understand this business ( look how Leora for example has understood what needs to be done to remain on top ) , Ulyana was someone who in my opinion had the package and now I find Ariana this “ crazy “ individual who can really bring something new here 😊

Well thought out comments and I do agree.  And on top of it all, the world is gripped in this pandemic which changes a lot of the atmosphere and the interactions between people, even on RLC.   Thank you.

5 hours ago, ddhm said:

Irma had one of the best sex sessions with Ginger in the bathroom, I still watch it.  She teased Ginger and Ginger did a great job eating her and making her cum.  Irma also enjoyed Gina's pussy a few times.  Each time she did something she looked like she wanted to do it instead of a show.  except for the lapdance for the guy.  I think that was for the money, don't think she is into guys.

1 hour ago, albundy1089 said:

I rejoined when Irma came back in January, but along about June I could see that she had lost the passion to keep up with things and it just became a job to do. I agree she is definitely at the top of the all-time list, it's just a shame they kept her in for about 3-4 months too long. 

I think the situation with the virus has affected the way RLC has been working for the Barcelona apartments , decisions had to be made and this is why so many of the girls that they rejoined around February and March stayed for such a long time , actually , there are still people from that time inhabiting apartments ( Alexandra & Lucian ) 

40 minutes ago, Harry1949 said:

Well thought out comments and I do agree.  And on top of it all, the world is gripped in this pandemic which changes a lot of the atmosphere and the interactions between people, even on RLC.   Thank you.

My pleasure as always 😇

6 minutes ago, keeper31 said:

Irma had one of the best sex sessions with Ginger in the bathroom, I still watch it.  She teased Ginger and Ginger did a great job eating her and making her cum.  Irma also enjoyed Gina's pussy a few times.  Each time she did something she looked like she wanted to do it instead of a show.  except for the lapdance for the guy.  I think that was for the money, don't think she is into guys.

I think the biggest achievement that she made was that no one could actually tell if she was more into boys or girls .. all of her so called sexual interactions on my opinion have been shows and for the sake of money . There have been comments in the past that RLC admins  were texting her , providing instructions or advice of how she should handle the incidents / shows that were happening in the Barcelona apartments . 

My opinion is that she is heterosexual but she would experiment with girl / girl action , after all you are presenting a good example . In any case , like in life , it is always nice to keep and remember the good things that people have done and forget the bad and stupid moments 😊 And the +- indication for me will always trend for + with Irma and what i have watched 😊

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

So you're after a girl who can sing while bating but only if they sing in tune. 🤣

I'm happy to put up with the odd bum note 😆

Ariana's in a different league to Irma...but that's just my opinion...Sorry Harry 😉

• Like 2