B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #16 (October)

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

And after the orgasm , eating a cookie or biscuit , this is so great to watch because it is so different 😂🤣

Chocolate to be more exact 😂🤣😂😂

• Like 1

Image result for ice princess

image.jpeg.d72516bdb5b936b6e6e5044850fc8e86.jpeg

The only place that fulfill a mans

fantasy.. panties on the floor where they belong, Serafailure are you one who knows how to really seduce a man ??? Once again I say no fire below the waist. We all await being truly seduced by such an incredible woman seductive woman, is that you or only just a fantasy that the serafima lover have ??? The million dollar question yet to answered ???

21 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Image result for ice princess

image.jpeg.d72516bdb5b936b6e6e5044850fc8e86.jpeg

The only place that fulfill a mans

fantasy.. panties on the floor where they belong, Serafailure are you one who knows how to really seduce a man ??? Once again I say no fire below the waist. We all await being truly seduced by such an incredible woman seductive woman, is that you or only just a fantasy that the serafima lover have ??? The million dollar question yet to answered ???

FANTASY is the answer HAHA ICE PRINCESS lives up to her title !!!!

5 hours ago, Harry1949 said:

Well I guess Curly is back with a 'bang' so to speak.  I am surprised he has not tried to visit the Villa and see who he can nail over there, just in case Gina leaves suddenly.

Gina is also away a few nights if I'm not mistaken, so it is quite possible that it is she who comes to his place from time to time too