Marta (2020) Part #1

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

During relocation we can't see them. I would be happy to see normal girls and guys but with the places here you can't be sure that some weirdos like Poppy will appear. So I usually ignore all them 😂

That's true; lgbt community, well, not for everyone I reckon; I'm not a fan either, but occasionally watch the girls, obviously, don't get me wrong, not those with dicks 🤣

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Lipstick said:

Interesting! So, will this policy of members asking other members questions apply to everyone or just me?

Because I know your motivations in this request and I prefer that it does not go further and that we do not pollute the forum with comments that make no sense
Before you came back everything was going pretty well, so don't do it again
Thank you

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, waldi said:

That's true; lgbt community, well, not for everyone I reckon; I'm not a fan either, but occasionally watch the girls, obviously, don't get me wrong, not those with dicks 🤣

I have nothing against the Lgbt community. Just against weird people who always ruin things in this places. Who or what they prefer to fuck I don't really care at all 😂

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, moos54 said:

Because I know your motivations in this request and I prefer that it does not go further and that we do not pollute the forum with comments that make no sense
Thank you

So, should I review my posts with you first before posting anything? Surely you've noticed that they don't post images here anymore. Just asking why, that's all.

...everything was going pretty boring actually. The drop from 20k to 80k on Alexa is not nothing.

But, fine, I get it, no need to respond. I see things pretty clearly and I know quite well how things work around here. Good day Moos54. 💋

11 minutes ago, Lipstick said:

So, should I review my posts with you first before posting anything? Surely you've noticed that they don't post images here anymore. Just asking why, that's all.

...everything was going pretty boring actually. The drop from 20k to 80k on Alexa is not nothing.

But, fine, I get it, no need to respond. I see things pretty clearly and I know quite well how things work around here. Good day Moos54. 💋

Knowing that there is no prohibition on the part of VHTV for the publication of photos from their site on our forum, all premium members of VHTV as well as non-premium ones can possibly share photos or videos (using the forum attachment center)
Some prefer to come to the forum to just discuss what they can see, others like to share what they can see, and some do both.
Everyone is free to make their own choices
On the other hand, I don't see you asking the question to all the members of the forum, which would surely have a lot more impact but this kind of question does not really have its place here

1 hour ago, moos54 said:

Knowing that there is no prohibition on the part of VHTV for the publication of photos from their site on our forum, all premium members of VHTV as well as non-premium ones can possibly share photos or videos (using the forum attachment center)
Some prefer to come to the forum to just discuss what they can see, others like to share what they can see, and some do both.
Everyone is free to make their own choices
On the other hand, I don't see you asking the question to all the members of the forum, which would surely have a lot more impact but this kind of question does not really have its place here

I'll be sure to ask other people who stopped posting picture why they stopped too.  I'd be curious to know about a lot of things that have changed about this place. Feel the buzz? You can feel that can't you. Indeed! Take it easy Moos54.

30 minutes ago, moos54 said:

is it possible to stay on the subject of the apartment and not on the choice of each other?
thank you in advance

So we aren't allowed to ask each other questions now eh which seems strange? How are we able to converse with other members then, by telepathy? just asking.

4 minutes ago, Robwin said:

So we aren't allowed to ask each other questions now eh which seems strange? How are we able to converse with other members then, by telepathy? just asking.

You and I know very well where this kind of question leads us from this person
Any response from them will be criticized in any case by him
Now I would like us to talk more about the two girls taking a bath rather than the choices of certain members for their communication

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Thank  you 

Oh really interesting. 😏So you are looking now for motivations before the members say any words! if you have that courage now why you dont used it as the mod this morning when some poeple has attacks directaly toward some and personally. or that policy is applies in by your side for some members only. 😏

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, stayaway said:

Oh really interesting. 😏So you are looking now for motivations before the members say any words! if you have that courage now why you dont used it as the mod this morning when some poeple has attacks directaly toward some and personally. or that policy is applies in by your side for some members only. 😏

The only thing I ask at the moment is that we can stay on what is happening in this apartment
There is another place on the forum for this kind of questioning
Then you seem to know the forum well so you can always use the "report" button if you don't like a comment
And if you want to complain about me as a moderator, I invite you to do it in the right place too

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1