Marta (2020) Part #1

3 minutes ago, moos54 said:

You and I know very well where this kind of question leads us from this person
Any response from them will be criticized in any case by him
Now I would like us to talk more about the two girls taking a bath rather than the choices of certain members for their communication

Only asking for a perfectly reasonable response as to whether this new policy applies to all members or just this one, would hate to ask another member something and tnen get criticised, that is all, not a difficult request is it?

10 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Only asking for a perfectly reasonable response as to whether this new policy applies to all members or just this one, would hate to ask another member something and tnen get criticised, that is all, not a difficult request is it?

Frankly it all depends on how the question is formulated, I'm not sure to react the same way depending on who asks the question I admit
But you still have to admit that there is a liability with the person asking the question and the people to whom the question is addressed and that in the past that person had done this kind of thing before, and generally his first goal is mainly to disrupt the forum
I only did this to prevent it from going too far and I see that it is already the case through my fault :angel:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 11/1/2020 at 10:00 PM, moos54 said:

The only thing I ask at the moment is that we can stay on what is happening in this apartment
There is another place on the forum for this kind of questioning
Then you seem to know the forum well so you can always use the "report" button if you don't like a comment
And if you want to complain about me as a moderator, I invite you to do it in the right place too

Oh really dont pretend you never saw it. You was here in another topic and say some thing like what you said now about motivations.and I think The discussion with you is lead to nonsense but you are right in one thing should stay in the topic of this apartment. 😏

Just now, moos54 said:

Frankly it all depends on how the question is formulated, I'm not sure to react the same way depending on who asks the question I admit
But you still have to admit that there is a liability with the person asking the question and the people to whom the question is addressed and that in the past that person had done this kind of thing before, and generally his first goal is mainly to disrupt the forum
I only did this to prevent it from going too far and I see that it is already the case through my fault :angel:

Well he made his intention to bring trouble (Rough road) very clear here:

15 minutes ago, Robwin said:

hehe I'm pretty sure,  only for this one particularly, as he's probably on parole; I like you bud, but pls, do not pretend you don't know where his idiotic posts take us to; you might not like vhtv as your fellow does, but remember that most of us here pay for it, and we do not wish him to destroy what we like 👍

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, stayaway said:

Oh really dont peretend you never saw it. You was here in another topic and say some thing like what you said now about motivations.and I think The discussion with you is lead to nonsense but you are right in one thing should stay in the topic of this apartment. 😏

you look like you've seen these things and you haven't done anything yet, so don't pretend you're better than others seeing you closed your eyes
For my part, I do not necessarily read all the comments and that's why the "report" button exists because it allows us to see those that members think are outside the scope of this forum

8 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well he made his intention to bring trouble (Rough road) very clear here:

5 minutes ago, waldi said:

hehe I'm pretty sure,  only for this one particularly, as he's probably on parole; I like you bud, but pls, do not pretend you don't know where his idiotic posts take us to; you might not like vhtv as your fellow does, but remember that most of us here pay for it, and we do not wish him to destroy what we like 👍

@waldi I am quite aware of the history but i do find members ganging up against another is not good and doesn't do anyone any favours. Your assumption that i may not like VHTV is completely out of order as you have no basis to assume that at all but like many others assume whatever to suit your own argument. Why am i,, as many others do, not be able to criticise whatever i feel i want to as most of you also do without getting a nasty intentioned backlash from certain members. Many of us pay for VHTV from time to time so feel i have every right to give my opinion on whatever happens.

As for causing trouble @jabbath1987 it takes two to tango or in this case others as well to exacerbate any situation until it gets out of control so think on before attempts to control others, it does not do you any favours.

On 11/1/2020 at 10:21 PM, moos54 said:

you look like you've seen these things and you haven't done anything yet, so don't pretend you're better than others seeing you closed your eyes
For my part, I do not necessarily read all the comments and that's why the "report" button exists because it allows us to see those that members think are outside the scope of this forum

Oh what need for me to do else. calls 911 for emergency  or some thing like that so. Oh By the way i really don't do any thing so i can pretend what i want. are you can read or need else one to read it to you? 😏

Just now, Robwin said:

Many of us pay for VHTV from time to time so feel i have every right to give my opinion on whatever happens.

Sure, but giving the opinion, even harsh, is one thing, and trying to destroy what people like is another; unfortunately your fellow choose the second option; 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, waldi said:

Sure, but giving the opinion, even harsh, is one thing, and trying to destroy what people like is another; unfortunately your fellow choose the second option; 

Have no idea what you or your likers think is "my fellow" but there you go we all have our views and like to express them without these silly repercussions all the time. I will converse with anybody and don't feel i have to have the approval of anybody on here as to who i talk to.