Discussion:2019 Novel Corona Virus (Covid19) and It's Political Ramifications #5

Pepe

On 10/4/2020 at 12:34 PM, EyesOnly said:

Trump is not racist.

You claim to be Black, so I'm going to take you at your word. But, for you to say, especially as a Black person, that the psychopath is not a racist, is not only blind, but irresponsible. He is one of the most racist, misogynistic, xenophobes on the planet.

Then, right after you claim he is not a racist, you say, "He is trying to stifle what he see's as the degradation of the America White Race."

Not only is that statement in and of itself a racist statement, but used to describe IQ45, actually proves he's a racist. He even called himself a white nationalist, i.e. a white supremacist.

Many more people who are much more expert than I have said with authority that the psychopath is a racist. I'll go with what they say. They have the knowledge and experience.

• Like 1

On 10/4/2020 at 12:34 PM, EyesOnly said:

Americans Blacks have no part in this election. Trump has written them off. And the democrats, as always anticipate receiving their vote. Young Blacks will become more disillusioned, but they are not like their parents. Not sure we want to know what that looks like in the future. Donald Trump is not racist. He is trying to stifle what he see's as the degradation of the America White Race. He recognizes that soon the Hispanics will have the numbers to take control politically, and they have outwardly opposed Whites..... where the Whites thought they would oppose the Blacks (oops-they don't want what Black people have). I do not consider being proud to be White racist. I am proud to be Black..... no difference. I only spoke-up to say that American Blacks should not be a part of this conversation. We have no part in it. If Trump loses by 10-15% (The American Black population in America). Then he will have effectively screwed himself.

Trump has already screwed himself but as he always does, he'll blame others for his failures. 

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

You claim to be Black, so I'm going to take you at your word. But, for you to say, especially as a Black person, that the psychopath is not a racist, is not only blind, but irresponsible. He is one of the most racist, misogynistic, xenophobes on the planet.

Then, right after you claim he is not a racist, you say, "He is trying to stifle what he see's as the degradation of the America White Race."

Not only is that statement in and of itself a racist statement, but used to describe IQ45, actually proves he's a racist. He even called himself a white nationalist, i.e. a white supremacist.

Many more people who are much more expert than I have said with authority that the psychopath is a racist. I'll go with what they say. They have the knowledge and experience.

American Blacks do not need anyone else to tell us who is racist. We have been watching those signs and signals since birth.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

In general, I would say you're right, but if you think IQ45 is not a racist,
I'm not sure you've learned from previous generations.

If you don’t learn your chance of survival is about 5%.

• Like 1

@Ridgerunnersaid, "You probably missed the story about the Virginia
governor having covid-19 because the "so fair and unbiased" MSNBC
and CNN did report on it since it didn't fit their destroy Trump and
Republicans political agenda."

Change the subject, redirect, rinse, repeat, over and over, etc., etc., etc.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, EyesOnly said:

Neither is Farrakhan. They both are the same. What sounds like hate speech is only meant to lift up their race, not degrade the other.

farrakhan isn't the president & can't send troups & use other intimidating measures. also partly because of the systemic racism which dear leader doesn't believe in blacks with ar15's walking around the town would be shot 1st & questioned later. or have you missed what has been happening the last 6 months?

• Like 1