Discussion:2019 Novel Corona Virus (Covid19) and It's Political Ramifications #5

Pepe

1 hour ago, EyesOnly said:

Neither is Farrakhan. They both are the same. What sounds like hate speech is only meant to lift up their race, not degrade the other.

I know who Louis Farrakhan is, but I don't know much about him. But,
if their "...speech is only meant to lift up their race," doesn't that
automatically degrade others, especially the way IQ45 sows hatred.
When they can only say good things about "their" race, that denigrates
other races.

• Like 1

Hatred is causing people to lose sight of what is actually happening in America. In about 10 years Hispanics will overtake American Whites as the largest race in America. When that happens they will start putting all Hispanics in political office. Then they will have effectively taken over the country. Now they way things were going is that your American grandchildren will have two choices; learn Mandarin, or Spanish. This is Trumps concern. He effectively dealt with China. And I believe it is too late to reverse the Hispanic trend (the wall). He added to his list of pet peeves - after getting the wall built, and blocking China - his White brothers in Israel (totally disregarding anything to do with Palestine). The man is trying to save the White race. He doesn't really care about the other races. Ever notice how he says that it is a shame Obama did not do more for Blacks. That is his mindset; represent your own. The statues being torn down; that is American White history. The problem is the media keeps Americans baffled by bullshit and they become easily distracted.

I do understand that some people see this as racist. However, it is not different than me putting my fist in the air and proudly proclaiming "Black Power!"

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, O_U812 said:

He is a stupid, stupid man.

He was always gonna take this route and downplay Covid. But, as even his docs admit, he's not out of the woods yet... He's not just stupid...he's arrogant, obnoxious, condescending and patronising, with absolutely zero consideration for the poor buggers around him. There're more positive cases of Covid in the White House than the whole of New Zealand...and the numbers could well increase with this super spreader on the loose...

Come On What GIF by MOODMAN

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, EyesOnly said:

Hatred is causing people to lose sight of what is actually happening in America. In about 10 years Hispanics will overtake American Whites as the largest race in America. When that happens they will start putting all Hispanics in political office. Then they will have effectively taken over the country. Now they way things were going is that your American grandchildren will have two choices; learn Mandarin, or Spanish. This is Trumps concern. He effectively dealt with China. And I believe it is too late to reverse the Hispanic trend (the wall). He added to his list of pet peeves - after getting the wall built, and blocking China - his White brothers in Israel (totally disregarding anything to do with Palestine). The man is trying to save the White race. He doesn't really care about the other races. Ever notice how he says that it is a shame Obama did not do more for Blacks. That is his mindset; represent your own. The statues being torn down; that is American White history. The problem is the media keeps Americans baffled by bullshit and they become easily distracted.

I do understand that some people see this as racist. However, it is not different than me putting my fist in the air and proudly proclaiming "Black Power!"

So in your book it is ok to be racist because other racist/racially divisive people behave this way? Two wrongs don't make a right. You're being racist and people who proclaim Black Power are also being racist. No progress can be had with that kind of attitude, the only lessons to be learnt from that have already been famously taught and illustrated by Hitler. 

Maybe include less fear and paranoia in your political decision making, then maybe you'll have a more rational way of thinking.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, O_U812 said:

DO NOT LISTEN TO THIS COVIDIOT!

WWW.YAHOO.COM

President Trump on Tuesday continued to downplay the threat of the coronavirus after his release from the hospital, falsely suggesting that...

If we had no vaccine for the flu it would most likely be more deadly than covid-19.  Both diseases are deadly to the same population, the elderly and the sick. In fact, the flu is much more dangerous to young people than is covid-19. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

He was always gonna take this route and downplay Covid. But, as even his docs admit, he's not out of the woods yet... He's not just stupid...he's arrogant, obnoxious, condescending and patronising, with absolutely zero consideration for the poor buggers around him. There're more positive cases of Covid in the White House than the whole of New Zealand...and the numbers could well increase with this super spreader on the loose...

Come On What GIF by MOODMAN

Obama, the president who accomplished nothing positive in eight years for the American middle class your big hero?  I can see why though since Obama's policies did much more for the European economy than they did for the American economy.

• Like 1